SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

BRINGING FRIENDS TOGETHER AROUND THE WORLD

Cartoons Anyone?

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Re: Cartoons Anyone?

Post by lightfootfan on Thu May 19, 2016 3:18 pm

Life would be a lot more serious. But if you take life too seriuosly, you'll never laugh.

Post by Guest on Mon May 23, 2016 9:33 am

I sat down to read while our 4 years old grandson was over while his mom was shopping. He watched Power Rangers, and some other cartoon/live programs. Nothing but non stop fighting, explosions and slinging of swords etc. It moved so fast my head was spinning.

Sure, road runner cartoons and Tom and Jerry had what some scholars want to call violence, but it was slow and funny and the kids knew it was cartoons. I never once saw a kid push another one off a cliff and shout Geronimo like the Coyote. Or smack someone with a shovel like Tom and Jerry. I do see them acting out the scenes of Power Rangers and some other shows.

Give me the old cartoons that were instructional or at least funny.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Mon May 23, 2016 1:21 pm

And the flashing from one scene to another gives me a headache!
Toneofear

Post by Toneofear on Mon May 23, 2016 8:49 pm

@lightfootfan wrote:I couldn't watch that show. I would get too angry with the bully.

But don't you get the meme of it? Sorry. ^^

It's just it's part of life and well bullies have always been a factor since the day of dawn of history like Lucifer.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Tue May 24, 2016 8:17 am

@Toneofear wrote:
@lightfootfan wrote:I couldn't watch that show. I would get too angry with the bully.

But don't you get the meme of it? Sorry. ^^

It's just it's part of life and well bullies have always been a factor since the day of dawn of history like Lucifer.

Strange as it may seem it is because of Lucifer we have bullies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 25, 2017 10:40 pm