SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

BRINGING FRIENDS TOGETHER AROUND THE WORLD

If you have stumbled by Shout Around The World please take a few moments to read what is open to guests. There is much more to read once you join our group. And thank you for stopping by!

From Our Writers

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

From Our Writers

Post by Glad E Olah on Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:48 am

For our members the section set aside for the writers is located here: http://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/f354-shouters-write

We will share a few writings here in our new catergory from time to time.  Looking forward to new poems or even some that have been posted before.

Each member please begin a new thread to keep our work separate. Come on Joyous, LFF, Diane, Margie, 2Anne and others.  We can enjoy poems from our beloved ISH.  I will find them and post later.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Re: From Our Writers

Post by Glad E Olah on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 am

I have added more threads from others' writings. If you are not listed please feel free to begin a thread. As time allows I will be adding the others.

*Please take note that some of our members requested a name change so if you notice a different name on any of the poetry it is because of the name change. I did not want to take away from the copyright issue.

Current date/time is Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:07 pm