SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

A Tranquil Place Of Enjoyment

Happy Spring Shouters! (or Fall to our Australian friends)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glad's 2018 Garden

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Glad's 2018 Garden Empty Glad's 2018 Garden Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:21 pm

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Today was a warm day (unusual for my area this time of the year) Son said it may be the only day this week we could plant lettuce so I went out and did just that. I have a place not far from the south side of the house that is built a little higher than the ground and drains well. So.........lettuce is planted. (at least some of it anyway)

While I was out there I noticed the onions and garlic I planted in the fall are coming up.

Now I am "itching" for spring to arrive so I can plant more garden. We do have some things coming up in yogurt cups in the house.

John 3:16 (KJV)
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
https://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/portal.htm

2Glad's 2018 Garden Empty Re: Glad's 2018 Garden Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:20 am

margie52501

margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Can't believe it's going to be spring here soon. John's birthday is March 20th and he will turn 68. My thoughts and prayers are with you Glad and I hope you have a great garden again this year.

Glad's 2018 Garden 2v2egez1dx6wY8w

3Glad's 2018 Garden Empty Re: Glad's 2018 Garden Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:28 am

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Thanks Margie. My late hubby was born on the first day of spring also. Soon I will take spring flowers to the gravesite. His mother died 3 days before his 5th birthday so I will take flowers for her also.

I noticed birds pecking around yesterday in my lettuce patch. I may not have any to sprout and we will see in a few days. We should have covered the patch with plastic but it was very windy on Monday when I planted.

John 3:16 (KJV)
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
https://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum