SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

BRINGING FRIENDS TOGETHER AROUND THE WORLD

What's Going On With Your Day

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Re: What's Going On With Your Day

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:21 pm

Sign in using your old password. You should be able to access your account. They just don't recognize the phone, and your facebook password is not saved on the phone yet.

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:28 pm

LFF I am not signed out of facebook....if I log out I won't be able to get back in. The problem is they want my password to put the phone on facebook and I do not know what it is and they will not send me a code to change to a new password.
Remember the trouble I had with yahoo last year? Well it still has yahoo in the email listing that and charter....I cannot click to have them send it to charter and it won't delete the yahoo account.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:33 pm

Can you open facebook on your computer and look for the password?
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:35 pm

LFF I have tried that all day......
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:36 pm

Go to the Facebook login page and click Forgot your account? or Can't login? in the top right.
Fill out the form to identify your account.
Select I forgot my account on the next page if prompted.
Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don't have access to any of these, click No longer have access to these?
Follow the instructions provided to answer your security question or get help from friends, if you see these options, or contact your email service provider.

Once you get back into your account you can change your login email address at any time from your account settings.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:42 pm

I am not signed out at facebook and scared to log out in fear that I won't get back in.....I have tried the email options....facebook is NOT sending me the email info to any of the emails I have listed....not even charter. I managed to get the old yahoo and the gmail opened and deleted thousands of emails from each. I have not received an email from facebook.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:55 pm

ok..

How do I change or reset my password?
If you know your current password, you can change it. If you don't know your password, you can reset it...

I am trying to reset it but.....they are NOT sending me a code to use
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:52 pm

They are probably sending the link to the email address on file. Does it give you an option to select another email address. You have to change the password from your home computer
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:39 pm

I hope this works for you.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:32 pm

the three emails on file not one has been sent too.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:39 pm

@Glad E Olah wrote:the three emails on file not one has been sent too.
Sign in from your phone. Say you've forgotten password.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:15 am

LFF daughter will try to get me on face book from phone later today. I am not in any hurry for the only reason I will use the phone for facebook is for pictures.

Phone is difficult to use but I learned to use a computer surely I can use a cell phone. I think there are too many options....daughter only gave me what I really need. This morning I got a message from tv concerning weather but you have to delete it or it zaps your battery.

Today I will go to the pharmacy for one RX then to Walmart. There are a few things I want to get at walmart for our garden.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:38 am

Beccie, download the photos to your computer. Then download them from the computer to FB.
:pray:
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:55 am

Wish you well with your endeavors, Glad. Is it one of those Smart phones? I have a simple flip phone. I can call, text, take pictures, send pictures and emails. I'm sure there's a lot more I can do, but I don't want to bother with it.
Took a shower this morning, and boy do I feel better! Washed my hair and shaved too.
Am on the phone right now, checking on refinancing my car.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:57 am

@joyous wrote:Beccie, download the photos to your computer. Then download them from the computer to FB.
:pray:
I just send mine by email.
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:11 pm

My sister who has ? Bi-Polar is back in touch with me and is bombarding me in text messages. I think she's on a high. She didn't speak for a year as I would not litigate over my mother's Will(which I was cut out of after my mother forged my father's Will) I could not face the stress and also if the legal battle lost a lawyer who wanted paying about $350 an hour.
I have a foreign body in my rt finger and can't see anything but it hurts. I've been to the pharmacy and bought some special paste to put on. Tried soda-bic which has opened an area up so please say a little prayer that I can get it out without going to the doc's.
Husband out at Rotary tonight so its very quiet but I shall watch some of my fav recordings on the TV. The 600lb life about Dr Nao in Texas is a great prog.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:34 pm

2Anne, I did send up a prayer regarding your finger.
I think I might agree regarding an argument over a
will or distribution of someone's property. I wouldn't
feel like fighting.

Lightfoot, you smell fresh! bearhug
And how can you send photos to FB in an email?

Glad, keep up the good attitude!
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:41 pm

And regarding my day:

Having been quite sick with some horrible bug and taking cough syrup containing Codeine, I'm wondering why I'm suddenly so emotional. I have always been a bit on the emotional side, but the past few days I feel like bursting into tears, uncontrollable sadness, feeling of being a failure. Are these side effects of illness or medication?

The little rascal Chuckie isn't learning "Do Not bite Grama." very well. LOL
Angel is her sweet self.

Our local ALDI has reopened after a remodeling. I wanted to attend the reopening, until I saw the line outside the door. Back home, gladly.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:30 pm

@joyous wrote:
And how can you send photos to FB in an email?

I don't think you can. I send them by email to my computer as I don't use the browser function for anything on my phone.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:44 pm

Oh, I think I understand. Maybe?
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:11 pm

If I send an email with the picture to my computer, I can save it there, load it to Imgur, and copy and paste link in FB.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:25 pm

I'm not handy with phone stuff.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:27 pm

I've got my clocks changed. How about you?
Today, I haven't done much. Took Chipper for a walk this morning- 2660 paces at a 21 inch stride equals 4,654 feet, or 0.88 miles. Now I know how far the walk is from the stoop at the front of our building to the East end of the sidewalk along our apartments, the house next door, and the next apartment complex. Took him out a couple of other times during the day. Dawn hasn't been around much today. And now I'm tired. Good night!
Spice
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by Spice on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:02 am

I set my clocks forward before going to bed last night. MIL can deal with the ones downstairs. I did my part...lol!

Have a good day everyone.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:13 am

Took Dawn to Otsego this morning. She won't be home till probably 9 tonight. Took Chipper for a little walk. Will be leaving shortly for my Mom's. Will be home around 5.
Have a good day all!
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:46 pm

I decided to sleep according my inner clock.
If I had a job to go to, I would have to pay
attention to time change,

I did a load of wash, stopped at Kroger for
tea for my son and Non-GMO bread for me.
I picked up my Mom in law's ashes from her
son's lady friend. She also gave me a lovely,
black leather jacket that mom used to wear.
It was nice out and being out felt good, so I
stopped by for short visits with some family.
then home to relax.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Went to my Mom's. Was there for about 4 hours. Picked up pizza on the way home. Took Chipper for a walk when I did get home. Then shared my pizza with him. Having some computer time before Dawn comes home.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:01 pm

Is it ok to feed people food to doggies?
Little Rascal at my son's house is so
rambunctious and wants to chew everything.
He nipped my wrist with his sharp teeth.
I think I'll wear gloves until he learns to
not bite Grama. Angel was glad to see me.
Also Opie was very gentle with me.
Opie belongs to my daughter's family.
He is a Chihuahua.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:37 pm

Not feeling the best today....went to church, came home to make beef pot pie with left over roast (a big mistake....sugar is up) laid down for a nap at 3pm and next thing I knew it was 7:15. Took blood sugar and found that is really was a mistake to have a delicious serving of pot pie....maybe the same amount as 1 and 1/2 of those little frozen ones. I will have a salad when I get hungry. (blood sugar 300)
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:38 pm

Oh joyous keep watch on the bite and LFF glad you enjoyed your visit with your mom. Did the pizza make your sugar go up?
margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by margie52501 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:04 pm

Good evening all. Set some of our clocks last night and some today . Didn't sleep very well last night, so took a nap today to. Also my blood sugar wasn't good this morning, so didn't eat till after 1 pm. The medicine I took for my back from the doctor, is still in my system and takes while to run it's course I guess. That's what the nurse say to me last week when I called about my high blood sugar readings.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:16 pm

Yep. I had the pizza 4 hours ago, and my reading is up to 161, but of course, I ate almost a whole large pizza, with cheese, peperoni, and ground beef.
Chipper is a Chihuahua too, but a long haired Chihuahua.
(taken with my phone tonight)
Chipper gets chicken, hamburger, and ocasionally a little pepperoni or something like that. He munches on dry dog food during the night.
margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by margie52501 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:08 am

Morning all. Just got through adding a Proud Member Tag for St. Patrick's Day here. Also found out that one of my husband's cousins passed away last Jan. It was John's , Uncle Bill's son, Ed who was only 57 years old. I sure do feel sorry for Uncle Bill , who is in his 80's and lives here in town. He isn't in great health and living with a couple that are his caregivers. Plus the fact that Bill lost his girlfriend Ann last year and now this. Please keep Bill in your prayers.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:45 am

I scrolled back to see Spice has been here. Welcome back dear friend and continued prayers for you!
margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by margie52501 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:52 am

I also went back and saw Spice's post. Thanks for letting me know this Glad. Welcome back Spice, we sure did miss you my dear friend.
Peanut
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Peanut on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:12 pm

Staying with my sister again. She's become very stubborn and was found by a neighbor laying in her backyard, so she needs to be watched. she wears a caller but didn't use it, so we have no idea how long she was there. I need to be home, but I also need to be here/
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:08 pm

Welcome home, Spice.

Lightfoot, Chipper sure is a cute doggie.

Glad, I washed the bite with soap and water, dabbed it with alcohol , washed again later with soap and water and dabbed Antibiotic ointment on it. It is healing, but today, I covered it with New Skin. I wore double gloves when I picked Rascal (My name of him) up. I must not be a good teacher because I cannot get it across to him that he must NOT bite Grama.

Today we went to our newly remodeled ALDI store. It's fascinating, but so different, it will take awhile to become acquainted with everything. We noticed they are now carrying more well known brands. I hope their prices remain lower than other stores.

After lunch, I visited the Gr.dogs, washed my son's dishes, chatted with our Postal delivery man. He said their mail trucks were late coming this morning. Therefore the delivery persons were shown films instructing them how to avoid danger. He wondered why they were shown how to avoid Alligators. LOL I asked if Carriers in FLorida were shown the safe way to drive in snow.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:50 pm

Peanut, you sure have a dilemma on your hands.
I wish you wisdom because I feel some guilt for
not spending time with my older sister while she
suffered Dementia. I was still working and had to
support myself at that time. She lived in TN. and
I live in MI. Her youngest daughter did a great job
of caring for her, but I wish I could have helped.
Bless you for being there for your sister.
Peanut
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Peanut on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:16 pm

Thanks Joyous, I know how you feel. I'm torn between here and home. Right now it is snowing huge flakes, so beautiful, but that will settle it for today : ). Kind of nice to have that decision made for me, I guess.
Don't beat yourself up, Joyous, we can't be everywhere !
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:51 pm

Well joyous, you'll probably have to let Rascal know who's boss by the tone of your voice. A dog is a 'pack' animal. You have to let him know that you're the leader of the pack, so to speak, but that you're fair too. Don't try to pick him up till he understands this. Try holding your hand out above him, and stare at him. Talk calmly, but with authority.

I started out this morning with an appointment with the Podiatrist for a pedicure and examination. Bought some cream for my feet, and ordered a pair of shoes.
After Dawn got home from her Neurologist appointment, we went to Save a Lot for some groceries, and to Family Dollar for a few other things before coming home to a supper of chicken fried noodles.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:57 pm

Thank you, Peanut.

I went to a local Thrift shop with a 50% off coupon.
I bought several pair of pantyhose, still in package.
Also a Martha Stewart blanket which I washed and
will make a bed for Angel. She is old and parts hurt,
so I want her to be comfortable, if possible. I put a
pillow in. It's still too small for her entire body, so
I will buy another cheap pillow and then sew it up.
That doesn't sound like a full day, but I didn't do much.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:04 pm

Today we had pizza. A cheese pizza bought at ALDI with lots of stuff added at home. We have enough for tomorrow too.

Lightfoot, I must not have an authoritative voice because that little rascal pays no mind to me.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Went to the department of Human services today. Spoke with a representative about Dawn's medicare, and her $700+ in prescriptions each month. Looks like we might be able to start getting some extra help for Dawn. I won't hold my breath. Will feel better when I see it!
I told Dawn I was so tired tonight. After supper tonight, I took a 3 hour nap. Dawn woke me up to check on me. Said she thought, " Whatever will I tell his family if he doesn't wake up?"
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:33 am

Praying for you Peanut! And your sister too!

I love thrift stores Joyous.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:27 pm

Lightfoot, straighten up, NOW ! We have lost enough people, so you just stay with us.

I can't think of much I did today. I did walk around our trailer park three times. This morning so I could put out a neighbor's trash. At 1:00 to check on doggies. At 6:00 to pick up my three potatoes from the neighbor.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:29 pm

I do too, Glad. Today I found another coupon for 50% at my son's house. I see another trip to Value World next week.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Got a haircut this morning, took Chipper to the park. Went to Save a Lot, Took Chipper out a couple more times. Will take a nap now.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:57 pm

LFF you sound like me and my naps. I gotta have my naps.

Joyous our Aldis remodeled back before Thankgsiving. Same location just enlarged the building. I like their layout and the aisles are divided in the middle so you can go through them better. Their milk is so much cheaper! I didn't notice prices going up too much.

I hope Dawn can get some help with those meds. Sad when we have to pay so much just to keep our bodies alive.

I think I am about to get my blood sugar regulated. It is still not down low enough but I am working on it. I am beginning to feel so much better too. I have cut way back on the salt intake and the swelling in the legs are not near as bad.

Tomorrow I get my hair cut too LFF. I see the dermatologist on Monday and wanted to get the hair cut prior to that just in case there is a problem with the one ear. Hope all is ok with it.
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:56 am

Nice day ahead. Out to lunch with a friend to a very nice restaurant. Then will be shopping later for weekly goods and we have friends round for a meal on Saturday.
Yesterday was not good. Had to help husband clean up an apartment and it was filthy and took me 90 minutes of hard labour. My back was really bad afterwards.
I'm pleased to say the splinter or whatever was in my finger has gone after a week of dressings and PRAYER🙏 so many thanks for Shouters who helped as its saved me a nasty trip to the surgeons. I do not know what it was but felt like I had a thorn in but could not see it.I'm so happy it's gone.
Have a Great Day everyone bearwl ckn
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:53 am

Good morning all! Easy day here, I think. Dawn will be helping a friend move, and I have no plans, other than to take Chipper for a walk later. Tonight is different though. We'll be going to a charity dinner for the forgotten men ministries- $500 a plate. We'll be in the $20 a plate section.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:34 pm

LOL Nothing like knowing your place, Lightfoot. I would perhaps be in the $2.00 per plate section. It sounds like a good cause and any amount is helpful.

Glad, I'm cheering you on.

2Anne, at one time I did final cleanup on new apartments and it was hard work back then. I can imagine how hard it was for you. Still, after a good rest, you probably feel better.

I think I'm almost back in good health. I knew the kitchen floor needed scrubbing, but hadn't summoned the energy. This morning, I decided it's time and thought of getting an sponge mop from the shed. "No, I said. I'm not quite there yet." I got my kneeling pad and pail and got down on my knees. I actually felt more energetic when finished. Showered, had lunch of Clam chowder and a Cornmeal muffin. After my mid-day coffee, I went to visit my gr.doggies. I hope I'm not jumping the gun, but I believe the little Rascal may be learning .

Back home, I'm snuggled into my recliner. It's cold outside.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 21, 2018 3:18 pm