Welcome to Autumn!

What's Going On With Your Day

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Re: What's Going On With Your Day

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:10 pm

I've had a busy day so far.

Had my generic wheaties for breakfast., Downloaded and installed updates on my Win 7 Desktop, installed an update on my Win 10 laptop, took Chipper for a productive walk down the sidewalk here along the next apartment complex, took my monthly shower, and did my weekly shave. Bought some garlic and herb marinated tenderloin at 9.99 a pound, baked it to an internal temp of 160and will be going out later with an old college friend.. Have a good day all!

joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:54 pm

Sounds like a good day, Lightfoot.
margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by margie52501 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:48 am

Good morning all. Sorry I haven't been around of lately. Just taking it easy here. Not much going on either. Going to have a friend take me to the store tomorrow. My youngest son Jason dog has been sick with kidney problems, she is now 13 years old. I sure hope and pray the medicine he got her from the vet did the job. Suppose to be very hot here Fri, Sat, Sun and Monday. Not looking forward to the heat wave of 90 to 100 degrees here. Bought a window fan the first of the month for the kitchen and it is a double window fan. Got it at Aldi's for a good price and since our air conditioner doesn't go that far, it keep the kitchen very cool now.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:21 am

I took Chipper to the boardwalk, where we had a nice walk. Chipper got petted a few times. (He loves the attention.) We saw a few other dogs out too. (Chipper loves people, but doesn't like other dogs.) If we get too close to other dogs, I have to calm Chipper down, because he gets excited, wanting to charge at the other dog, and he has a type of asthma attack. We were almost back to the car, and Chipper decide to plop down under one of the tables . A lady we know came by and said hi, Chipper recognized her voice and got up to go over and get petted. Then he promptly laid down under another table. I sat there with him a bit, and then coaxed him back to the car. We went home. I had some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and cut up a little tenderloin for Chipper. I don't plan on doing much else today. It's almost nap time now.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:54 pm

I am going for a nap too LFF.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:11 pm

Margie, I also heard that we're expecting a heat wave.
My concern is for the people who have to work outside in the heat.
In winter I worry about them out in the cold.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:30 pm

I stayed inside today....will get up early in the morning to go to work
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:47 pm

We did a Sub sale. Also a church rummage sale where I found Debbie Meyer green bags and Northface fleece jacket, like new and I love fleece jackets.
margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by margie52501 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:39 pm

Good evening all. Finally after 4 days of a heat wave here it's now over with. Now we get rain from Tues till next Monday. Been saying it might flood here. What's next? John mowed the lawn the other day and took him 3 hours since he had to fix the push mower and charge the riding lawn mower battery but it's done now. Stayed inside most of the day here on Sunday and Monday because of the heat. Poor air conditioner and fans have been working overtime. They need a break.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:07 am

Morning all! Has cooled off here a bit too. Expecting a high of only 80 today. May see Dawn today. Haven't heard from her.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:09 pm

WE had our heat wave too, then enormous rainfall last night.
Today was lovely. I picked beans, also lettuce. Walked a few
miles(?) or so it seemed. But no pain today as there was last time.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:29 am

Garden is beginning to produce now. I am happy!

If you have facebook there are new pictures on the Glad E Olah Gardening Ideas page. Haven't had chance to get them here yet for it is much harder to post pictures on Shout.

https://www.facebook.com/Glad-E-Olah-Gardening-Ideas-425293504276861/
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:24 am

Nice garden, Glad.
I wrote a few suggestions.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:33 pm

Looked at the pics on facebook. Wow! a lot of work went into that!
Spice
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by Spice on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Sorry I haven't been here for a while. I got back to Canada, got moved into a house, got internet and was going to reopen my zetaboard. However then I discovered that zetaboard was going to merge with Tapatalk and after the horror stories I heard of what Tapatalk did to you Yuku, I had to make a plan B. So aside from getting settled, I pretty much had to figure out where I was going to host a new board. But we got things figured out and everything is going swimmingly.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:20 am

Glad you are back Spice and that you have sorted out your internet.
Busy day here and its nice and sunny. Husband out much of day at golf match so I have the house to myself. Will do weekly grocery shop later this morning and also have a swim. Am on a health kick at the present and the good weather is encouraging.
Best wishes to Everyone butterfly smwrr
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:22 am

Mornin' all! The longest day- sounds like a good name for a movie.

Oh my. Cool outside here this morning, but hot inside, as the wind is so still.

Rain is on the way,

so they say,

about later today,

but what the hey

it'll be okay.

Leaving now, to take Chipper for a little walk!
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:51 am

I had a sugar drop down to 80 about 4 pm yesterday. No I had not eaten right during the day was busy running errands and only had the diabetic breakfast drink. There were some left over hotdogs in frig and I got two and warmed them in microwave and two slices of bread and in about 30 minuets I was ok. Only problem after I have one of those sugar drops I am done in for the rest of the day. I was able to cook a decent supper a bit later but the dishes are still in the sink.

Today I am having cereal. I start picking up and dropping kids off at 9:30. College student needs to go to library for a test for summer class. (On line from Mizzou but needs to be a the local library). Today is the last day of summer school for the girls and they will need picked up at 10.

A lot has been going on in my daughter's life lately. Long long story but she was cut back on her hours and has to settle for a new job with a local transit company (one that transports seniors and handicapped). The pay is NOT good but it is a job. She could not support her children on just a few hours a week even though the hourly wage was better. She will get 40 hours with this new job. But it is not flexible and she will not be able to get off as much to run kids here and there. I will need to help as much as possible. She told her new employer she is a breast cancer survivor with monthly appointments in St Louis.....he told her to let him know as soon as possible when the appointments are and he will work it out.....but running kids here and there may not be as possible. So there are three dental appointments for July 3rd I will be taking the girls etc.

Rhylie (grandson still does not have his driver's license) He says he cannot afford to drive so this year he will be living in an apartment sponsored by Mizzou. There will be 4 boys living there and the rent is $500 a month each. The utilities are covered and his student loan will continue to pay for room and board....eating meals at the university. There is also a shuttle bus for him when needing transport in the area.

Oldest granddaughter turns 16 in Sept. She wants to get a job and buy a car. I hope that works out.

The middle girl will be 15 next February and the youngest just turned 13 on the 8th of June. They are growing up so fast!

Please pray for my daughter and her family. I will help as much as I can. I was wanting to start a "Go Fund Me" page for a love gift to help her while she adjusts to a low paying job but felt like there are others in her same situation and I just don't want to beg for help. The best thing is for people to pray that God will help her. Her church will help her some.

Have a good day everyone. I am about to get going around here.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:05 pm

Hello again, Spice!
I hope your internet thing works out.

2Anne, isn't it great to have the house to yourself sometimes?

Aye, such a poet is our Lightfoot.

:pray: for your daughter's problems, Glad.

I washed my towels, showered, went with my oldest son to his bank to take care of a funds issue. Back home I picked enough beans to freeze 3 quarts. Saw my youngest son and his little dog . A down day for this son as he was missing his dad who died a little over a year ago.

I'm especially saddened by our loss of a brilliant man, Charles Krauthammer. If we have little problems, we may well recall how this man lived a full life in spite of being paralyzed and in a wheelchair from his youth. May he rest in peace. r2
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:36 am

Spice let us know when you open your new board and I will come.

Glad you are settled in Canada now. Wishing you the very best!
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:39 am

Joyous thank you so much for the continued prayers about my daughter. She will be driving today....the first two days she was learning the ropes. She still will have her instructor along.

If we are free of storms this afternoon I will take the kids out for lunch. Working a couple hours this morning(actually I should have already been there but slept in)
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:25 am

Slept in? Glad! Tell me it isn't so!
Seriously, You're entitled to that.
I find that since I moved, and it's just Chipper and me, I'm sleeping in often.
Took Chipper for a walk on the boardwalk this morning, picked up some U.S. commodities from Community Action, and now I have some Turkey tenderloin in the oven for Chipper. I hope he likes it, because it's half the price of the beef tenderloin that he likes.
Spice
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by Spice on Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:29 pm

I'm sorry your daughter is struggling like that Glad. It doesn't hurt to try with the GoFundMe option. You just never know.

I had a bit of a scare today. There is a flight of stairs that go up into the living room as you enter the front door. I lost my balance and came close to tumbling backwards which would not have been good as I was home all by myself. Luckily I managed to grab onto the ledge.

Had a busy afternoon. Met with an investment counselor and paid off the rest of Michael's funeral cost. I nearly died when I found out the conversion rate and then to send it registered mail was an additional expense. But it was nice to be greeted by a cheerful postal worker instead of the grumps I ran into in Colorado Springs. Managed to get home in time before the rain. Good thing too as it came down in buckets. I would have been drenched.

Glad the forum is open. Just click the link in my siggy.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:22 pm

Good thing you got home before the rain, Spice. Those buckets can hurt!
margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by margie52501 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:53 pm

Good evening all. Thanks for the calling me tonight Glad. Always nice to hear from you my friend. I'm truly sorry to hear all the problems your daughter has had of lately. I would go a head and do the Go Fund Me on Facebook. We have done it ourselves and believe me it helped. Remember almost 3 years ago I asked for gas money for John's heart surgery and that was a blessing in itself. Spice I'm happy to see you here and I'm sure glad you got your board up and running. Oh boy, watch yourself Spice when it comes to stairs I'm not good about that either. I have fallen a few times myself. Wished I had a house with no stairs at all. Seems everything is going up these days, even to talk to a investment counselor to. Sure glad you got things straightened out. Joyous sorry to hear about your friend passing away. Today my good friend Vicky had back surgery up in Iowa City. They put a 6 inch rod in her lower back . Plus had to set some of her bones in her legs to adjust to her back. It will be a long road for her and physical therapy as well. Please keep her in your prayers.
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:20 am

Lovely sunny day here and shortly will be having a swim.
Lazy day ahead and visiting friends tonight to hear all about their holiday in Kefalonia-Greek Island.
They hit storms returning and were diverted to Germany from the UK and were 24 hours getting home.

I'm sorry LFF as I seem to have missed your birthday so am sending very belated Good Wishes. oops bday Must have been in Spain and out of touch.
Have a nice day everyone.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:20 am

Thanks Spice....I will visit this evening. Glad you did not fall.

Good morning to all this morning. I will be gone all day with the church activity at the church. I will be tired tonight!

The food will be something not good for me so I will take salad to eat along with one hot dog. Will leave the chips and cookies alone. This is a kid's thing so the food will be for their liking.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:27 am

Hot dogs sound good! I might get some today, It shouldn't hurt my seafood diet.
Thanks for the reminder of my birthday, 2Anne. I'd already forgotten about it, now that I'm a senior. In Spain, I was already a Sen~or. (Don't know how to put the ~ above the n.)
Praying for Vicky, Margie.
Going to take Chipper for a walk now.
Have a good day all!
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:12 am

Hola Senor LFF. Buenas Dias tango uns Bonita complementanos. Im learning Spanish and that is- Hallo LFF. Good day and have a pretty birthday. Lol. Didnt use the book either.👍🎂🎂🍷
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:48 am

You're doing bueno, 2Anne!
I take Chipper for a walk every day. Sometimes I get to take him twice a day. Love that little guy!
Going to take a nap now.
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:05 pm

Spelling a bit iffy LFF but its the iPad. It changes foreign words- it changed tengo to tango. Im finding learning the language hard.😢
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:06 pm

Lightfoot, did I too miss your birthday? oops

hpbday dear Lightfot! (Belatedly)

Spice, that frightens me and I wasn't even there. I consider myself to be agile, but I still hold onto the rails going up or down steps. I'm so thankful you were able to grab the ledge.

Today we walked a lot by going to two Subdivision Sales. Our only purchase was 4 rolls of packaging tape. Still, it was fun to see what people try to sell. I did wish to find a Fanny Pack (so I can buckle it around my waist rather than carrying a purse over my shoulder). The only I saw was marked $15.00. Second hand? Garage sale? I think not!
I also spent time with the little dog who is always delighted to see "Grama".
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:08 pm

P.S.
Glad, I assume the beautiful Sunflowers are from your own yard?
Just beautiful!
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:37 pm

Thanks joyous! I forgot about it too. Now that I'm a senior, I find I can't remember even half the stuff I've forgotten.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:03 pm

LOL Lightfoot!

My day:

Coffee.
One load of laundry.
Shower.
Stroll around the garden.
Picked enough lettuce and spinach for our salads, which were yummy/
Tied the Grape tomatoes higher on the supports. Caged three tomatoes.
I cannot visit the garden without pulling Bind weed.
Watched a few episodes of Season 7 Doc Martin. I really like that series.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:04 pm

Left about noon today. Visited my Mom today. She tires very easily now, and her Hematologist wants to see her tomorrow.
I then helped my Sister in some preparations for the upcoming garage sale. Got home about 5:30.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:48 pm

Been really busy the last few days with church activities, taking grands out to eat etc. Today I cooked a big dinner using some of my garden squash and cucumbers and also beans with potatoes. Fried chicken also. It took me from 9:30 AM to after 12 noon to get most of it done....we ate around 1 pm. I took a nap then got up and washed a load of clothes, the dishes and mopped the kitchen. Now I am playing on my computer.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:32 pm

That sure is busy, Glad!
Took Chipper for a walk this morning on the boardwalk. Spent most of the rest of the day putting a new top on my 2 desks, and TV stand. Now I have a desk about 10 feet long. Took Chipper out again this afternoon, and with me to Save a Lot, where I bought ingredients for the casserole Dawn's going to make for me tomorrow.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:56 am

Lightfoot, you're blessed with Chipper enjoying rides in the car. My little grand-dog freaks out when I take him in my car. I bought him a nice bed, placed it on the floor, he immediately wanted to chew it. I rolled it up, replaced it in the carrier and back it goes to ALDI. Still, I love the little rascal.

Today:
Coffee.
Cheese and tomato slices on toasted wheat bread popped into the microwave 30 seconds. Yummy.
Then bean picking. Some for us and some for someone else. Lettuce for a neighbor. We put up a fence for the climber beans. I set out one row of garlic, hoping it matures before frost.
Lunch of fried fish, baked potato, fried fresh corn (I love it)coffee and two cookies.
Time to visit my Gr.doggie!
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:15 pm

It is so hot here in Norfolk, at about 90 F- as warm as Spain. We visited mil and shes full of complaints as usual- this time because the doc did not call when she phoned. She got a prescription delivered in hours to her door but expects the doc to come to her house for a trivial complaint. Ive decided that the more selfish you are the longer you live. Shes 98 in November!
My husband is so patient but I get annoyed.
Pool water on solar heating is 90F and no rain in three weeks.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:35 pm

Chipper rides in the front seat if we're alone. If Dawn is with me, he rides on her lap. Yes. I have dog hair on the seat, but I'm sorry. That's Chipper's seat. I play oldies music in the car, talk with Chipper, and occasionally stroke him as we drive.
Today, I took Chipper with me as I went to pick up Dawn from her hair appointment. He moves over so Dawn can squeeze in. Then he promptly climbs on her lap. We walked Chipper on the boardwalk, I took Dawn to her meeting, and Chipper and I came home. Dawn is going to lunch with the girls, and then will come here, make a casserole for me, and maybe a meatloaf. She might visit with the neighbors, and then I'll take her home around 5ish.
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:21 pm

Sounds like a lot of eating and Chipper time LFF-Enjoy😀😀
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:52 am

Been attending to my accounts today and writing up rentals in book which my husband (who's a qualified accountant) finds highly amusing!!
All bills. I had a locksmith out to open the door of my shed on an apartment and a lady came out saying it was hers. It is mine on the deeds so I am going to have to get the whole thing sorted and meanwhile got a bill for about $70 from locksmith-which could have been a lot more.
Renting properties not easy and this flat has been empty for over two months but two tenants turned it down as there was not enough room for a fridge/freezer. I have had the kitchen altered so this can be accommodated in future. I have a tenant viewing today so fingers crossed. Trouble is that right now there is too much rental property on the market.
HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE smwrr minirose smwrr
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:07 am

Then you have renters who trash a place because it's not theirs.
We had some thunderboomers come through here last night. I didn't hear them, but Chipper did, and he pawed at my chair. I thought he had to go outside, and I finally coaxed him down the hall, and up the stairs at 2:00 this morning, opened the door, and then I saw the rain. Chipper would not go out in it, so I took him back to the apartment. There, he pawed at the chair again, so I asked if he wanted up by me. That's what he wanted, so I lifted him up in the recliner with me, and he stayed there about 3 hours. I took him out about 6:00, and he was fine going out in a light rain.
I'll be going out to my Sister's later to help in setting up for this week end's garage sale.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:11 am

We had thunder storms yesterday too....I was going to work but decided to do it today. Seems quite this morning and the heat will be back up each day forward for awhile.

Anyone have a Sam's Club Membership? Just wondering if it is worth the yearly fee they charge.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:58 am

I had one, once upon a time. Wasn't worth the cost for me. If one buys big ticket items, or products in bulk, it's a good deal, but I let it lapse. I think you can go in and see if it's worthwhile, and pay full price as a non-member, if I recall correctly.
margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by margie52501 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:18 am

Good morning all. Suppose to have a heat wave here on Friday from 8 am till 11 pm. Heat index will be above 100 or more. Not looking forward to it at all. Today it's suppose to be in the 89 Hi
RealFeel 97

A morning t-storm; some sun
So I got up early and did the supper dishes and fixed breakfast. No plans on going anyplace till Sat morning.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:14 pm

Expecting a heat wave here too. Relaxing day for me here, as I took Chipper to the Boardwalk earlier.
Temperature is 79 here in Allegan outside, 81 indoors here. I have 2 fans running. Chipper is by my feet, and I have no desire to do anything but sit here by my TV and computer, with a bowl of cut up watermelon from the neighbor lady.
Tomorrow will be a different story. Have to be by my Sister's by 7:30 on the morning for the garage sale. Chipper may have to stay here.
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:59 pm

Daughter back from 6 day Conference in Orlando today. I've asked her to phone. I really do not like these long trips she has to take for work. There's always risk and I worry.
Did a mega shop for week this afternoon and got masses of fruit. Oranges, clementines, apricots,peaches,nectarines and have melon, strawberries and cherries. We should keep healthy with all that goodness.
Will have a swim tonight but rest first. Its been all rush. No rain here for over 3 weeks and everything dusty as the wind is blowing.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:59 am

I like to have lots of fruit on hand too 2Anne. Right now the dark red cherries are a good price but I cannot eat too many for they give me tummy issues. They sure are good though and I have heard they help with arthritis swelling to bring the swelling down.

We have gotten a lot of rain this week and the heat is going up. I was outside this morning for a couple of hours to pull weeds. Why is it the bugs don't bother the weeds but they eat away at the veggies? The Japanese Beetles are out now doing havoc on the poll beans. Son will spray them this evening with soapy water. Can't do it right now with the sun out
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:38 pm

I left at 6:45 to go to my Sister's for the garage sale this morning. Stayed there till 10:30, came home, took Chipper out, ate lunch. Will take a short nap, and then head back to the garage sale at 3:30.

Wishing you all a good day!
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:56 pm

Seems everyone is having heat like we are.
Thankful for the lovely shade tree on the west side of my son's mobile when I take the doggie out. He can roam in the grass while I sit in the shade and a nice breeze too.

2Anne, do your renters ever cause you problems like having to evict them? Or vandalizing your property? One of my sons and his son have a rental house. The tenant got behind with his rent once, but they gave him time to catch up. He takes good care of the place.

Lightfoot, is the garage sale lucrative this time?
I believe it's too hot for me to try any this weekend.
All the weeding and bean picking has me ready for down time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:44 am