BRINGING FRIENDS TOGETHER AROUND THE WORLD

Welcome to Autumn!

What's Going On With Your Day

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Re: What's Going On With Your Day

Post by lightfootfan on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:48 pm

I was able to take Chipper on a nice walk this morning on the boardwalk. Then I drove home, talked with some neighbors, came in with Chipper, checked my blood sugar and blood pressure, which I keep track of along with others in the thread in our health section http://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/t8281-glucose-and-blood-pressure-readings#214587
Then, I got myself a bowl of cereal, and was still able to sit down and watch Let's Make a Deal. Been catching up on my emails and such.

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:23 am

Hello LFF!

Today I have already picked up granddaughter to take her to ref soccer. Waiting now for a phone call to go to help clean church. Tonight I have been invited to a friend's house for supper. She is a great cook!
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:34 am

Here we are half way through September. Can Autumn be far away?

Good morning all!
Took Chipper for a walk at the Sports Complex. Came home.

Just took a shower. Didn't help. Sweat is just pouring off me in this humidity!

The only plans I have for today is are picking up Dawn at the bus station in Holland at 5 this afternoon. Then driving her to Otsego. I may buy her a bite to eat. Am sure she'll be hungry after 8 hours on the bus.

Have a good day all!
Spice
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by Spice on Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:20 pm

Good afternoon all. Came back from my trip and managed to get a head cold. Doesn't want to let go although it is better than what it was.

It's been quite rotten weather all week. Quite chilly and overnight lows are dipping below freezing. I;ve cut down the last of my lettuce and my tomato plants which didn't do well this year at all.

Have a great day everyone.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:01 pm

2Anne, your life sounds exciting by comparison to mine.
I did very little today. I mostly have this day of rest.
Used to go to SDA church, but when I stopped driving
on any snow or icy roads, it became easier to not go at all.
I did visit the wee dog and he gave my wrist a leash burn.
He gets very suddenly excited and lunges. My wrist happened
to get caught in his leash. Not his fault. I must look for a
different leash.

Yesterday I had new tires put on the front. I also had a noise checked.
The man didn't find a problem and no diagnostic charge.
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:22 am

My mother's dog used to pull and lunge and you can get a lead called a Haltie and I think part of it goes in the dog's mouth. Ask at the pet shop Joyous.
I do have nice events in my life but on the whole I am fairly quiet like today when my husband is out golfing and all I have to do is make the curry for lunch.
This has not been a happy time for me and I was forced to terminate a 'friendship' with someone who turned out to be untrustworthy. Very unpleasant and upsetting but it had to be done. Surely human relationships are the most trying and so hard to get right. Life is an ever changing kaleidoscope.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:07 am

Today,
what can I say
about my day?
I have to take Chipper for a walk in a bit- a short walk because the mosquitoes are so bad.
I have to call and reschedule my podiatry appointment, because I didn't realize that Dawn's EEG was going to take 3 hours yesterday.
I hope to meet my friend, Tim at Red Robin some ttime today- have to call him.
And I have to squeeze a shower in there somewhere too.
I thought retirement would mean I'd have lots of time to do stuff.....
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:05 am

No LFF- retirement means you dont know how you ever found the time to work!
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:25 am

@2Anne wrote:No LFF- retirement means you dont know how you ever found the time to work!
So true, 2Anne! So true! koolaid
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:46 am

2Anne and LFF, you two gave me a good chuckle regarding retirement.

2Anne, I appreciate the leash advice. I just would feel horrible about putting the part in his mouth.
I just have to be more aware and keep him on a shorter leash when autos are in the vicinity.

2Anne, I do understand your feelings about ending a friendship. It must hurt so much to learn
a friend cannot be trusted.

Lightfoot, you really need a Day planner/secretary!
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:24 pm

@joyous wrote:2Anne and LFF, you two gave me a good chuckle regarding retirement.

Lightfoot, you really need a Day planner/secretary!
I have a little notebook on my desk where I keep track of these things.
Also, joyous, I highly recommend a harness for the little dog. It tugs on his middle instead of his neck, he can't slip out of it, and he'll feel safer. Now that I use a harness on Chipper, I wouldn't want to go back to a collar. It will take a while for him to get used to it (Chipper still avoids me when I try to slip it over his head.), make sure it's the right size, and remember that you get what you pay for. The more expensive harnesses like a 'Four Paws' are made better.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:21 am

I'll be heading out to my Mom's in a bit. I may be gone most of the day. Don't know for sure yet. Have to be there by 8:00 to finish up moving her furniture and such, as she's getting all new flooring over the next 3 days.

Have a good day all!
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:25 am

Turned out that 3 large areas of soft floor have to be repaired before the laminate floor can be installed st my Mom's. The leaks in my Mom's bedroom/closet/living room, the second bedroom/closet/furnace area, and the master bathroom were fixed years ago, but the floor was not inspected at that time. Now, we have to get those areas repaired, and are waiting for a timetable from the carpenter.
Couldn't get in here yesterday. Don't know what was up with that.
Will be taking the little dog for a walk shortly, before our rain gets here.
Have a good day all!
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:29 pm

Joyous my mother's dog was a border collie and out of control. Once she had the 'Haltie' lead she behaved on walks and loved going out. It did not seem to bother her.
I have had a worrying 2 days. A friend of mine who is 66 has just had ? a stroke and is in hospital. The ambulance came as she could not stand up and was nauseated and dizzy. The Paramedics were a bit reluctant to take her to hospital but Linda's son who is a doc spoke to them and she was whipped off pronto. She's had a CT scan and they've found something so is to have an MRI scan too. She's still in hospital but I hope to take her some things in tomorrow. All a big worry.
Then I had some really bad news. My sister who is not a nice person is coming to the wedding- I shan't say more but its really bad. Also my youngest sister who had Bi-polar and is likely to draw attention to herself in a bad way as she's always got to be the centre of attention. Only parents are going into the wedding thank goodness, and the reception party has 5 rooms so I can hide myself if need be. Oh dear! weddings and families!!
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:25 pm

Wishing you and your friend all the best, 2Anne.
I've finally had a day for myself! Didn't do much either. Took Chipper for 2 walks on the boardwalk. 82 here now, and the humidity has been high all day. Have my a/c on right now.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:00 am

Have had a few thubderboomers roll through this morning. Raining here now.
In a couple of hours, I'll have to go into town for Commodities distribution at our local community action offices. Hopefully, the rain will have stopped, and I'm sure hoping the temperatures cool down today. They're supposed to fall.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:53 pm

1. It isn't a new month, so why did I have to log in?

LFF, I do put a body harness on Little Chuckie. It's mesh
stuff. I got medium as he is too big for small and he can
manage to get out of it sometimes. I know it wasn't a cheap one.
It's the leash that burned my wrist.
2Anne, I will check the Haltie lead. He is part Jack Russel and
they're naturally hyper.

2Anne, after reading about your sisters, I decided the remaining
family I have are prize winners. There were three of us from Mama
and four from my Stepmother. When our dad died, he left no will, but
he had told us how he wished his land divided. At the settling of the
property, we all agreed. Everyone said how unusual it was for seven
siblings to agree without any disagreement. We care more for each
other than for land or money.

I attended a funeral this morning for a 75 year old woman. I didn't
know her, but I care a lot for one of her daughters and son in law and
their two children. If a funeral can be beautiful, her's was. The son in law
gave the eulogy. I think she would have liked it.

LFF, we had rather strong winds here for about an hour. Then the high
humidity returned. Yesterday we had a deluge of rain, like a cloudburst.
I can honestly say, winter, if not too harsh, will be welcome.
I'm so thankful that much of my family live in the mountainous area of
North and South Carolinas. They were out of the path of Florence. :pray: of thanks.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:22 pm

@joyous wrote:1. It isn't a new month, so why did I have to log in?

A periodic sign in is sometimes required to ascertain you're you.
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:33 am

I love your word Thunderboomers LFF. So very descriptive and I shall use it from now on-thankyou.
Phoned friend in hospital yesterday and she was improving and nothing abnormal found so she has been diagnosed with severe vertigo ? ear infection-she's to see the ENT people- and I went to the hospital with her clothes and brought her home.
I was dreading going as there is a roundabout to go round. It has 4-5 lanes and is a nightmare but I overcame my fear (with prayer!) and it all went so well I now have confidence to drive into town in the future.

I stayed with Linda a couple of hours when we got home and helped her and then went home at 4pm and returned at 7pm but she was OK and her son was coming that night so I said I would pop in again on Sunday after he had left for Las Vegas on holiday. Pool Linda has missed her flight to Anguilla and her months holiday. She was to help a friend with breast cancer. At least she's on the mend.

Yesterday I picked a huge bag of apples and swept the path as the high winds had covered it in leaves plus loads of moss from the roof.
Best wishes to you all to have a lovely and blessed day bearhug ckn
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:37 am

I'm not fond of roundabouts either, 2Anne. I'm sure my disdain for them will improve as they become more commonplace here in the states.
Expecting an easy day today. Not making any plans...
Have a good day all!
margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by margie52501 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:10 am

good morning all. Had a nice quiet birthday yesterday here. I got some nice birthday cards, money , towels and more. My friend Vicky took me out to eat last Sunday. Got some phone calls as well.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:14 pm

Happy birthday, Margie!
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:07 pm

Today started out cool at 44, when I walked Chipper on the boardwalk. Warmed up quite quickly as the sun rose higher in the sky. When the temperature reached our high of 70 at about 3:00, I took Chipper out again, with intentions of going for a walk. We hadn't even gotten across the parking lot, when someone fired a shotgun in the distance. That's all she wrote, as Chipper turned right around, and headed for the door. I did get to take him for a long walk a few hours later.
Didn't do a lot else today. I did make a cheesecake. Have it in the fridge.
Tomorrow, I won't be around till later in the afternoon, as, hopefully, my Mom's floors will get finished, and we'll be able to move her furniture back into the rooms we've vacated.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:28 pm

Happy belated birthday, Margie.
Sounds like it was nice.

LFF, might it have been a tire blowout?
Are people allowed to shoot in your area?

2Anne, I managed Roundabouts rather well
on a trip to Ireland, but I was about 30 years
younger. I wonder if I could now?
What will you make with the apples?

I enjoyed a lovely walk yesterday in a park
called Crosswinds Marsh. With daughter, granddaughter,
daughter in law. Tired before we finished, but benches
are available at intervals.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:37 am

It was definitely a gunshot, joyous. Actually, there were 4 shots. I think firing guns may be illegal here in the city, but we're less than mile from the city limits.
You have intervals at your parks too? We have benches at ours on the boardwalk, at the sports complex too, but the intervals are further apart.
Eating my cheerios right now, but then will take Chipper out before I go out to my Mom's today.
Have a good day all!
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:10 am

Good morning Shouters! I posted the following on my facebook page kinda like I was posting it for my late hubby to see.....perhaps it can.....

"It is rainy today but there is sunshine in my soul. I'm in a weary mood this morning so I need that sunshine. I know that God shines a light upon my path day by day and year by year. Year number 14 without you Bill. I will never forget you but if you could know the years are getting much better to come around. I try to keep up with placing flowers on your grave and your mother's grave. This time I could not get them in the ground for her but since it has rained I will go back this week before the 29th and do so. Continue to rest in peace and one day when it is my time I will meet you there."

Have a good day everyone.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:00 am

He knows and understands, Glad.
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:26 am

You could put any name on that prose Glad and it would reach the heart. Sympathy for your loss. It never goes away.
Have a lot of jobs to do this morning and was tired and reluctant to get out of bed.
My friend Linda is much better today and gradually getting back normal, but she's missed her Caribbean holiday.
Husband out at golf so I can play loud music lol!
Good wishes to ya all
bearhug ckn
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:10 am

Hope the neighbors don't complain about the noise, 2Anne! wink
68F outside, with light rain here.

I slept in a bit, then took Chipper outside. I'm going to start taking Chipper out through the slider in back now more, as he had an altercation with another dog out front yesterday- nothing harmful.

Then I have to bring Chipper back inside from the front, because I can't unlock my slider from the outside as my lock is a rod that slides down into the track as I close the door. It has a lock on the latch, but I can't lock it from the outside.

Dawn will be stopping by today, after her doctors appointment. Her boyfriend will drop her off here, and she's going to make a meatloaf for me. Then, I'll take her home.

Bought gas yesterday at $2.75 a gallon yesterday morning. On my way home from my Mom's yesterday, I saw that the price had jumped up to 3.09
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:43 am

LFF,
The price of gas here is approx $8 per US gallon so you have a way to go yet to catch up. My car is just a runabout and I only fill up about every three months. Costs me $75 - husbands car almost double.
Dont worry re my music neighbours cant here and its nice music not horrible rap or rock.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:54 am

I fill my tank every 2 or 3 weeks. Never let it get below tank. Will fill more often in the winter. If President Trump cuts out oil subsidies, we may be paying that much too.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:51 am

Oh dear Oh dear, how will I answer all that I have missed?
LFF, you cannot know what a joy it is to have Metro Parks with "Intervals".
Smartybritches!

2Anne, do fuel prices have any connection with BREXIT.
which I have no clue what BREXIT means. I know I should be more informed, but just keeping up with the latest sexual escapades of our probable next Supreme Court Judge is about all I can manage to stay informed on. I believe Billy Graham had the best idea. He made it a rule to NEVER be alone with a female. I believe VP Pence takes his wife everywhere for that reason too. Of course Kavanaugh was supposedly only 17 when he supposedly sexually assaulted Dr. Ford.

Oh my goodness, I have let myself rant and get carried away. (Shut my mouth)
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:44 am

It appears that Great Britain has quite a tax on their petrol.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:57 am

As near as I can figure, since English pay 57.95 pence per litre, a pence equals $0.012863, and there are 3.78541 liters per gallon, the English pay about $2.82 a U.S. gallon. The U.S, subsidies to the oil industries are so complicated, no one can be expected to understand them, much less calculate how they affect the price of a gallon of gas.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:29 am

Thanks for the nice comments concerning my late hubby. You all mean so much to me and I appreciate your friendship more than worse could express!

Oh, the mention of gas prices brings back memories of ISH. He was complaining often of the gas prices.

LFF is the gas going up because of the hurricanes?

Since it has rained I am going to go back to place flowers on the graves that I could not do last week (the ones where I have to stick the flowers down in the ground) While I am there I will go on to Aldis.

Nothing else planned until time for Bible Study this evening.

So glad you are safe from the tornado weather Joyous!

Good to see you again 2Anne.....sorry the gasoline is so expensive there.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:42 am

@Glad E Olah wrote:

LFF is the gas going up because of the hurricanes?

Who knows? Might be because the oil execs want to replace the furniture in their offices,,,
Cool temperatures were conducive to a nice walk for Chipper and me this morning.
I hope to get an oil change this morning, but have no other plans today. Yay!
Have a good day all!
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:32 am

Mornin' all! I slept about 4 hours, except for a short walk outside with Chipper at about 3:00.

No big plans here today. Will be taking Chipper for a little walk on the boardwalk shortly (Get it? A little walk- shortly....a short walk)

Anyway....., I'll be headed out to my Mom's about noon. My Sister and I will be moving the rest of the furniture, ect. back.

Have a good day all!
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:51 pm

Was also short on sleep but busy morning. Took Linda to doc's at 10am and then home for a cup of tea or cuppa as we call it in the UK. Then I went to charity shop and donated some stuff, got Linda's prescription and also shopped for her,us and my mother in law. Got home close to 1pm but had to drop Linda's off as she had frozen goods.
Rested this afternoon but could not sleep. Too hot. Then I discover even though it's about 75F outside our central heating is on so sorted that out.
Husband out tonight at Rotary so will watch TV programmes.
Have a nice day all.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:33 pm

Sounds like everyone had a nice enough day. Me too.
I set out 7 short rows of garlic. Went to Meijer store
for their roasted chicken , $4.99 and a meal for two
days. Visited my little doggie.
We spent a lot of today watching Brett Kavanaugh
being dragged over hot coals. His accuser, Christine Ford
was rather convincing but there is not a speck of proof.
Kavanaugh was angry because the liberal, Democrats
are using her to keep him off the Supreme Court and
his family is suffering. The accuser has nothing to back
up her allegations.(?) The 4 she named either cannot
or will not admit to being at the party she mentions.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:44 pm

@joyous wrote:.
We spent a lot of today watching Brett Kavanaugh
being dragged over hot coals. His accuser, Christine Ford
was rather convincing but there is not a speck of proof.
Kavanaugh was angry because the liberal, Democrats
are using her to keep him off the Supreme Court and
his family is suffering. The accuser has nothing to back
up her allegations.(?) The 4 she named either cannot
or will not admit to being at the party she mentions.

Can't the democrats pay those 'witnesses' enough to come in and say what the dems want to hear?
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:59 pm

This whole think makes me sick!
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:04 pm

@Glad E Olah wrote:This whole think makes me sick!

Me too.
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:04 am

These allegations have become a political weapon. Democrats baying for blood. We had similar in the U.K. when a man alleged he was sexually abused by pop singer Cliff Richard. Immediately the BBC went into overdrive and put up the story as true with no evidence. They hounded Cliff and when it went to Court the case was dismissed and the BBC had to pay damages.BUT mud sticks. These lying allegations destroy reputations and lives. Im sorry for that Judge and his family.
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:33 am

Joyous- Brexit translates as Britain exits- the EU. Its become very divisive but its been triggered by mass immigration and lack of democracy by the EU ruling elite.
LFF- I had taken the smaller US gallon into account when I gave you our gas prices. Over half the price as you say is government tax.
Have a good day everyone.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:45 am

Might make some pancakes for break-a- fast. Chipper had me up at 2, so have no hurry to take him out again. Temp is 45F outside. No big plans today.

Have a good day all!
margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by margie52501 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Good afternoon all. Going to go out to Wal Mart's and do some shopping today. Suppose to rain this afternoon. Temperature is in the 50's today but suppose to warm up next week. Crazy weather if you ask me?
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:05 pm

I like Walmarts. Got some great clothes there when in Florida last year. Also food is cheaper. For some reason my daughter in law wont shop there! I think she is wary of some customers. Never bothered me though. We have a chain of stores here called Asda that are owned by the Walmart group and they are cheap but a long ride for me.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:49 am

I used to work at walmart, and would rather not give them my business for 2 reasons: 1. They treat their employees like dirt. (sure was different when Sam Walton was alive), and 2. The waltons are greedy, and putting smaller retailers out of business.
Today, on this last day of September, I'll be taking Chipper for a walk, coming home to get a shower and shave, then head out to my Mom's again this afternoon.

Hope you all have a good day!
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:16 am

My son worked there for a while too and he kept telling them the loading dock buggy (or what ever it is called) was unsafe. One night he almost got crushed by it and got out of the way quick enough. He walked out right then and there.

Do I still shop there? Yes because I save money.....maybe I shouldn't.
2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by 2Anne on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:00 pm

Thats dreadful Glad re your son. After what you have both said its put me off shopping there although somehow I think I took my last trip to the States last year.
In the U.K. dangers to employees are referred to health and safety regulators and employer neglect generates huge fines or even imprisonment for business owners.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:50 am

Mornin' all! I'll be going for my pedicure in an hour or so. While I'm out without Chipper, I might get my oil changed.

Have a good day all!
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:44 am

Dang LFF......I need to check into a pedicure! I can no longer trim my own toe nails correctly.

2Anne......I still shop at Walmart for the savings I can get but I am not an everyday shopper there....just when I need something I get cheaper than anywhere else. Happy Birthday to you today. I posted a thread for you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:58 pm