BRINGING FRIENDS TOGETHER AROUND THE WORLD

Welcome to Autumn!

For LFF But Others Enjoy Also

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

For LFF But Others Enjoy Also

Post by Glad E Olah on Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:44 am

Normally this would go into the garden section but this episode begins talking about a dog. It is about 21 minuets long so when it comes to the garden part you can stop watching. I did watch the whole thing for I like this Ray person and watch almost all his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To7oqvSMA44
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Re: For LFF But Others Enjoy Also

Post by lightfootfan on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:09 am

The guy does rattle on a lot. 2lol
I don't like seeing stray dogs, but I can see how that happens. I'm happy to see that they take care of this one.
As for the tomato plants, I remember how tedious fall clean up of them is, so that's why I recommend growing only 2 or 3 plants. I remember when My Dad used to grow like 20 each year!
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:25 am

We just had our first freeze so now is the time we will clean up the garden......we just do a little at a time.....and put the dead plants on the compost pile.

The new high rise garden spot is shaping up now. It is will be nice to plant a few things a few blocks above ground. It won't have room for everything but low growing veggies will go there and maybe some bush beans.

And LFF Ray does rattle a lot but he is an enjoyable person to listen to. He recently wrote a book about his life and had videos reading it to the listeners.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:09 pm