SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

BRINGING FRIENDS TOGETHER AROUND THE WORLD

Jesus is the Reason for the Season.....Happy Holidays to all!

What's Going On With Your Day

joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

What's Going On With Your Day

Post by joyous on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:44 am

2Anne, thank God and the human pilot for a safe landing.
I hope your stay in Spain is both fun and relaxing. Maybe
you can get away from worldly things for awhile.
As you mentioned sex on the screen, I too wish they kept
it behind bedroom doors. I liked movies when a couple kissed
and closed the bedroom door. Most adults know enough about
life to get by without a visual display. If I'm puritanical that's
just who I am.
I just may find "Bodyguard".

Lightfoot, enjoy your pilates. A good stretch and a few bends
are enough for me. I did stroll around the Trailer park a few
minutes ago.
Glad, isn't the morning coffee just what a body needs first thing?

I asked on FB for prayer for my neighbor/friend, Phyllis who
found out about 4 weeks ago that she has cancer. She is now
in rehab and may be coming home in a few days. Her husband,
John recently had a "Widowmaker heart attack." They have been
through a lot this past year.
John was Chaplain at Salvation Army some years ago. Phyllis had,
until John suffered the heart attack, been working at a
Salvation Army store. She is one of the sweetest people I have
ever known. :pray:
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Re: What's Going On With Your Day

Post by lightfootfan on Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:37 pm

Praying for Phyllis and her husband.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:52 am

Early yet, but I foresee a typical day for Chipper and me. Will take a little walk later, but have nothing else on the agenda.
Wishing you all a good day!
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:41 am

Lightfoot, thank you so much for prayer.
Here's hoping you and Chipper have a perfect day.
I just walked down to see my little friend.
My son said the little rascal had been sick yesterday.
He snatches up stuff off the ground and eats it before
you can possibly get it from him. Apparently someone
threw something into Chuck's yard that disagreed with
him. He feels much netter this morning. However, the
sewer guys are digging by my son's trailer and any
unusual noise upsets the wee dog. I told him, "Just
hide behind the chair and they won't bother you.
I'll be back in a little while." I know he mostly under-
stands. I can;t bring him here. He is TOO rambunctious!
margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by margie52501 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:32 pm

good evening all. Didn't do much here today. Will be busy tomorrow since I have classes for General Election and I work on the polls and that starts at 10 am . Then off to do volunteer work at the local church for monthly food give way from 3 till 5:30 pm. I'm will be tired after that for sure.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:28 am

Hi all! It's rather cool here this morning. 29F/-2C assures a heavy coating of frost on the cars. Will have to run the car a bit before I take Chipper downtown. Can't stay out too long, as Dawn will be coming over at about 11 this morning. I'll be taking her to Grand Rapids to see her neurologist this afternoon. Chipper will have to stay home I guess. I don't want to leave him in the car in the parking garage, even for just an hour.

Wishing you all a great day!
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:31 am

Nice morning here at 42F/6C. Took Chipper out at 5:30. Will take him downtown in a couple of hours. Then I'll be heading out to my Sister's, where we'll be moving garage sale stuff from her garage to my Mom's garage for the winter. We'll be moving the 2 snow blowers in her garage for the winter too. My Sister's big walk behind snow blower has something like a 40 inch swath, a cab that protects her from the snow and wind, and even has heated handles!
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:07 am

Sounds like a busy day LFF. I do hope you don't have a lot of snow this year but you may. I am not looking forward to that stuff at all.

I will work my part time job this morning. The sun is out right now but by noon we may have clouds and some rain moving in.

The relish is done and placed in a big jar in the frig. I decided not to process it for it will be eaten in a short time it is so good.

On the way home later will go to pharmacy for some meds.....this time I need insulin.

Have a good day everyone!
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:54 am

@Glad E Olah wrote: I do hope you don't have a lot of snow this year but you may. I am not looking forward to that stuff at all.

A warmer winter is predicted for us. That usually means more snow.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Everyone is busy I see.
Margie, I admire you for your work at the
election places. I should do something, but
they seem to have plenty of help.
Also for helping with food bank.

Lightfoot,
busy, busy, busy.
Your sister should enjoy plowing snow with
that machine.

Glad, the food you put away this Summer
will surely taste great when snow comes.
I hope we get just enough, not too much.

I went to the bank, Family Dollar, to play with my
gr.doggie. He amuses me. I get a bit of a workout
playing fetch with him. Of course I wear out long
before he does.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:50 am

Actually, my Sister does enjoy blowing snow, but then, the crazy old lady likes winter too!
Hi all! Forecast here shows rain, changing to snow. Oh joy! Not looking forward to that!

Was up at 1:30 with Chipper. He didn't want to go out before bed last night, so I told him to let me know when he wanted to go out. He scratched at my chair when he was ready. After coming in, I laid down on the day bed for a few hours, before getting up at 4:30 and making some pancakes.

Have no big plans for today. May take a shower after the residents here awake. Might take Chipper for a ride downtown, and walk him on the boardwalk.

Have a good day all!
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:10 am

Chipper is a good lad/dog.
Does the shower make lots of noise ?
I assume that's why you're waiting.

I had coffee, grits, dressed, dug a hole in the back garden for recycle veggie peels and coffee grounds.
Walked around the trailer park to leave a few Grape tomatoes (the final) on a neighbor's porch-rail. Also mailed my sister a birthday card. It's rather nice out for October, sun shining, just a light jacket required. I'm certainly hoping for decent weather tomorrow as we're supposed to have a family reunion picnic, and it will be in a park. (Please, Lord!)
My dear neighbor, Phyllis, is still in Rehab and should be allowed home soon. She will be getting chemo. :pray: She is one of the sweetest people I have ever known.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:09 am

[quote="joyous"].
Does the shower make lots of noise ?
/quote]
Typical shower noise.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:53 pm

I just wondered why you waited to shower after neighbors were up.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:12 pm

@joyous wrote:I just wondered why you waited to shower after neighbors were up.
I can hear other showers running nearby, so I'm sure others can hear mine, so I wait, so I don't wake anyone.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:02 am

Well! Here it is October 21st, and the month is speeding by at a dizzying pace. October 22 will be.....tomorrow. I couldn't sleep at 4:30 this morning after having 5 hours slrrp. Took Chipper out at 5:30. There were light snowflakes in the air. Received an email from my Sister last night, suggesting that I stay home today, rather than drive out to my Mom's, seeing as I was there Friday.

I will have to go to the Village Market to replenish my supply of Honey-nut O's cereal, and I may just look at what's on sale. But I have no other plans today. ave a good day all!
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:18 am

Just saw the fall foliage graph on the news. The line for peak viewing is about 30 miles to the North of here. And we can't stop it! We're still in the 'patchy' area here. Chipper and I will go out for a drive today, and view the Fall colors. Have no other plans today at this time.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:32 am

The fall colors are just beginning here....we had our first freeze Fri night into Sat morning.

Enjoy the drive LFF!
Spice
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by Spice on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Good afternoon. Well I thought I would never be making another visit to the US, but I needed to. Before I could do that though had to get a passport.

My BIL picked me up around 9 am on September 27, and we made the trip to Great Falls, MT by 3:30 pm. Half an hour before the Social Security Office closed...lol

Gave them my application with appropriate paperwork and we were out of there shortly before 4 pm and drove all the to Lethbridge, Alberta where we spent the night before continuing again the next morning.

Got my Social Security card about 10 days later so now just waiting for them to start the deposits.

We've already had a taste of winter and colder weather. You wouldn't believe it though as the past 2 weeks have been beautiful and there isn't any snow left.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:28 pm

Hello Spice. I'm not familiar with your status.
Were you living in the USA and moved to Canada?
My oldest son has considered moving to Canada, but
it's my understanding that it isn't easy to move there.

Lightfoot,I hope you enjoyed the color tour.
Some of my children and I went to a reunion for
their dad's side . At a park, with a covered picnic area.
It was bitter cold, but we toughed it out, for awhile.
It's always good to see family.

Today has been rather cool too. I didn't sleep well
last night and feel like I'm headed for a deep sleep
early tonight.
Also the car began to overheat today and I discovered
a fluid drip underneath. Always something.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:48 am

I've only been to Canada once in my life that I can remember, and that was as a child. I remember Canada having a water problem because the people were drinking Canada Dry.
I slept 2 hours in one of the small recliners before Chipper woke me to go outside at 1 this morning. Came back in for another 2 hours in the recliner, then moved to the day bed, and slept a fitful 1 hours more, before I got up and took Chipper out again. Upon returning to our apartment, I checked my sugar and stuff, took my pills, and I'm now eating my toasted oats cereal, as I watch the news about Austin, Texas possibly running out of water because of the flooding of the Colorado river.
Have no big plans here for today, except to take Chipper for a ride (He loves his rides.), and a walk downtown. I should probably get some new ink cartridges for my printer...
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:28 pm

Not a bad joke, Lightfoot, although maybe not quite up to your usual. :you are welcome:

My day"
Washed my towels. I use 5 or 6 towels before washing them as I do them separately. WE took out all the 4 O'clocks and a few other flowers which look sadly brown and the flower gardens must be cleared before Winter sets in. Of course I visited my little buddy. He was very affectionate and enjoyed my walk/his run. Then we played fetch with the rolled up socks. Clever dog brings one pair back in his mouth and two with his feet. Then he dares me to get one from him. Oh how I love that little dog.

My second son, third child, came along with a friend, to check what might be wrong with my car.
I am to take it to an honest repair shop, tell him to check the leak underneath and the exhaust system. I see $$$$$ signs, but it's either that or give up driving, which nobody wants me to do.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:50 am

Wow! Almost the end of October! Took Chipper for a little color tour yesterday. The trees have a lot more changing to do here yet.Bought a couple boxes of Black Forest fruit snacks for trick or treaters, and also picked up 2 ink cartridges for my printer. Would be cheaper to buy another printer, but then I'd have to set it up and everything. Don't want to do that because mine is working fine, and "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Have no big plans for today, except to get a nap, and take Chipper for a walk.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:48 pm

Load of laundry.
Visited my doggie friend.
Took car in for diagnosis.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:09 pm

Took Chipper for 2 walks today. The riverfront construction downtown is almost done. Same thing with the library expansion. Chipper and I have been there almost every day since the 2 projects have started, so we've seen the daily progress. Will take Chipper outside, and go to bed now. Good night all!
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:13 pm

That sounds very interesting, Lightfoot.

P.S.
My neighbor/friend, Phyllis, finally was allowed to come home
from Rehab. She will continue some type of cancer
treatment. :pray:
margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by margie52501 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:50 am

Good morning all. Sorry I haven't been around of lately. Been busy with other things here and there. Just stopped by to say Hello to all of you here. Today being Friday, TGIF to all Shout members.
margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by margie52501 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:51 am

Good morning all. Sorry I haven't been around of lately. Been busy with other things here and there. Just stopped by to say Hello to all of you here. Today being Friday, TGIF to all Shout members.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:03 am

Good to hear Phyllis can come home. joyous.
Just stop by when you can, Margie.
Hello all! Took Chipper out at 6 this morning. He's such a good boy! Will probably take him for a walk later.

Put new cartridges in my printer yesterday. Should be set for another year.

Have no big plans today. Looks like another lovely day.... 

Have a good day all!
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:10 am

No coffee for me again today, but I did make pancakes, fried some eggs, and I'm drinking Diet cola. That reminds me. I read an article this morning that said the acidity in coffee actually kills bacteria in your coffee maker, and that there's more bacteria in the water reservoir of the coffee maker.

No big plans for me today- just as I like it. Might take a shower after I take Chipper for a walk on the boardwalk.

Have a good day all!
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:23 am

Was up at 4:30 this morning, took blood sugar and pressure readings, ate my Honey Nut Toasted oats, took Chipper outside, caught up on emails and postings, and now I'm ready for a nap! Won't be going to my Mom's today. She's asked that I stay home.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:00 am

No plans here again today. Did not visit my Mom yesterday, as I usually do on Sundays, as she requested that I stay home. I did call to check on her though. She seemed to appreciate the call. She has one of those medical alert pendants, but she doesn't like it, as there have been a few times where she's dropped it, or accidentally hit the button. If my Sister isn't around to act on the alert, and my Mom has been surprised by the neighbor lady across the street, and usually a couple of the local gendarmes, who are very patient with her. One time, my Mom came out from a shower to find them there!

It appears that a couple of contaminated wells have been found in the city here, so I guess I'll have to stop drinking our water, or at least limit it.

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:56 am

LFF I have bought water in the jug for many years now for I do not have city water here (cistern). Most people in my neighborhood have wells but I could not afford $15,000 to have one dug. So I collect rain water after having the roof washed and once a month I have 1,000 gallons trucked in to keep the water safe. But we do not drink it.....because of the cistern.....I buy water a Aldis then also go to daughter's to fill up empty water jugs. I told the boys to have a well dug with my Life Ins money when I am gone.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:59 am

Whoa!
Lots to answer here. I see what happens when I skip a day.

Margie, you're not alone in your absence. I miss a few days
now and then. So much else to do.

Lightfoot, your mom is very thoughtful.
I would tell my children the same thing.
Stay home and relax, read, sleep, take a
walk. This business of bacteria in the coffee
pot. We use a coffee maker with a four cup
glass pot which makes two cups for us as we
like larger cups. Personally I think coffee is
less harmful than sodas, Coca cola, Pepsi, and
I like coffee.
Does your area not have a water dept. that
makes sure the water is clean? We only use
tap water for showering, laundry, dish washing,
etc. We buy distilled for cooking and purified
for drinking. Rain water for gardening.

Glad, I was sitting with my neighbor, Phyllis, when you called.
Her husband went to eat with a relative who lives alone. He didn't
wish to leave Phyllis alone as she is in a hospital bed and with a feeding tube. She is in good spirits, unless she hides it well. Her faith is deep.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:52 am

@joyous wrote:

Does your area not have a water dept. that
makes sure the water is clean? .

I dug deeper into the report. Seems there were 2 private wells that had high levels of Chromium. Those households will be connected to our City water, which has tested safe.
Took Chipper downtown this morning to the boardwalk, and then Drove to Otsego, where I got an insurance quote. I'm changing the insurance on my car, and for my apartment. Going to save $128 a month!
Eating an Italian blend of lettuce, with Sweet and Sour dressing for lunch.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:57 pm

well my long post just went out to cyber space because of me clicking the wrong button....so I won't go and try to re-write it for now.

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:58 am

Reminds me of the story in which Jesus and Satan were competing to see who could type a long composition fastest on their computer.
They were almost done, when there was a flash of lightning, and a short interruption in the electricity. The power came back on, and Satan's screen was blank. Jesus finished up with a few words, and exclaimed "Done!"
Satan exclaimed "My work is all gone, but Jesus still has his! How can that be?"
God patted Satan on the head, and wisely said "Jesus saves."

Sorry. I got side tracked. Hi all! Got pretty warm last night in the recliner, so I went and laid on the day bed at about 2 a.m. Got up at 4:18, and took Chipper out. Checked my blood, took my pill, ate my Honey Nut cereal. and here I am!

Will take a shower later this morning, then Take Chipper for a walk, and pick up Dawn. She's volunteered to make some Shrimp Alfredo for me. Oops! I'd better go take shrimp out of the freezer.

Have a good day all!
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:18 pm

Lightfoot, that's great savings on insurance.
My youngest son was paying more than he
should have been. I asked three times with
no change. He went to AAA and got a lower
fee plus Road service.

Glad, I recall many times getting just about
to the end of a post and having it disappear
into thin air. SO annoying because even if I
could recall it all, I never wanted to retype.

Today I dug up a Peony plant in a section I no
longer have energy to care for and transplanted
it in a space across the road where we have several
older Peonies. As I dug, my shovel hit concrete. I
had no choice but to dig it out. It was huge and heavy,
but I managed to haul it out and set the Peony in place
with a little Bone meal. I hope it survives. Peonies do
not like being disturbed.
I also visited Little Chuckie. dog
I did a little bit of cleanup on my car, getting it ready
to sell. It needs a sub-frame and another part. The
cost isn't realistic for an 18 year old car, but I really
hate parting with my little Saturn. rdrop
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:40 am

Morning all! When I take Chipper out this morning, I think I'll go out and buy Candy today for any trick or treaters, which I hope we don't get. The latest thing is some want to change Halloween to the last Friday or Saturday of October, so kids can stay out later, with no school the next day. I think it's a terrible idea! So many people can't afford buying supplies of candy now! (Have you seen the price of candy lately?)Have a good day all!
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:56 am

Agreed, Lightfoot, and what parent wants their child to eat all that sugar, now that we know better. After reading "Sugar Blues", I try to limit my sugar intake.

My day so far"
I'm dressed! That's an accomplishment!
My sister called to tell me a cousin died.
John was younger than us, but not a lot
younger. His past few years have been
tough health wise, and his daughter and
son in law were little help to him.

Phyllis has no pain today, and she was able to
take in a little grape juice without nausea. She
told John that she is being healed. I believe God's
healing is sometimes done in increments.

Someone dear to me asked for prayer that he
can begin healing , not exact words, but I
petitioned God for healing in increments or as He wills.
The depth of his despair came in increments.
Thus, the healing may not be sudden, but as the Lord
wills, Amen.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:07 pm

So sorry to hear about you cousin, joyous. Sending prayers for you and the family, and for your dear friend too.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:13 am

Mornin' all! Welcome to November!

Temperatures are in the low 40's here. Will stay in the 40's here today.

I feel like putting brakes on my life, and slow it down a bit. The world is just moving too fast!

Will start out with a little nap before taking Chipper out again,

Have a good day all!
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:33 pm

Lightfoot, thank you!

Pertaining to this, "Slowing down."
Is it a physical reason, or a just plain fed up with today's world?
I think I would like to ignore all things political, but would that be wise?

My day so far:
Coffee and a handful of raisins.
Dressed, swept kitchen floor, washed my outerwear.
A larger load than usual. I dried the pants separately.
Then the tops.
Lunch was a baked potato, salad with the last of the
garden lettuce, some roasted chicken Himself cooked, very
good and tender. Enough for tomorrow and a bag frozen
for later use.
There are always a few phone calls, some computer time,
then a visit with the wee dog. It was necessary to use my
"bumbershoot" or "brolly" or as we Yanks say, an umbrella
due to constant rain. The little dog stood back as if to say,
"Oh no, first you or I don't venture out." So I had to stand
outside in the rain. LOL I love the rascal. We played more
fetch than usual to make up for less time outdoors.
Now I'm having an openface turkey salad sandwich and
playing around with the computer.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:15 pm

Rain and more rain but we need it! Glad it is not 20 degrees colder or it would be sleet. Guess winter is just around the corner!
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:23 pm

As for this 'slowing down', everyone seems to be in such a hurry, they can't stop and enjoy life.
So far, that rain has stayed South of us here, but I'm afraid we may get some tonight.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:21 am

Mornin' all!

Cool start here today at about 40, and I don't think we'll get much warmer. Have to pay bills today, and change our clocks tonight. Will be taking Chipper for a walk later, but I have no other plans today.

Have a good day all!
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:42 am

Seems I recall a song about the third of November- a day I'll always remember...

Hi all! Took Chipper out about 5:30 this morning. 41F here, so it felt good to be out with no jacket. He saw a cat or something, and took off after it. Got maybe 10 feet, because I always have my thumb on the brake of his leash, and if Chipper lunges toward something, I instinctively press the brake button. Glad I have a harness on Chipper, rather than a collar, when I take him out, because in an instance like that, it pulls around his middle, rather than his neck and throat. Have had this 16 foot retractable Flexi leash for 11 years- made in Germany.

I have no plans for today. Will see what pops up.

Wishing you all a good day!
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:22 pm

Glad, indeed winter will come, but the naysayers claim climate change causes everything,
We had enough rain to swell Smith creek, which runs alongside our big garden. It hasn't
overflowed the bank this time. It does appear that some creek bank has washed out in
back of my favorite flower garden.
I have a yellow rose bush with a bud soon to open. I hope the killing frost holds off until
it opens.
My dear daughter is heartbroken today. A dear friend has died of cancer. Hershel must
have been near 90, but we're never ready to part with those we love.

I have done very little today, aside from driving to the bank. My car didn't overheat and
I prayed a lot for a decision regarding my Saturn. I feel led to have the leak fixed and
keep the old wagon until Spring. I drive very little in Winter.

:pray: for all.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:12 am

Mornin'all! Seems pretty dark outside here, but then, the sliders onto my patio face to the West. Of course, the hour time change doesn't help.

I plan on going to my Mom's this afternoon. I have no ambition to do anything right now.

margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by margie52501 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:50 pm

good afternoon all. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday. Very cold here and suppose to have snow on Thursday. I think it's a bit to early but I guess it's time again. Oh man winter might be coming a bit to soon. Will be working the Election Polls on Tues, November 6th from 6 am till maybe 10 pm. It will be a long day, they say that many people are voting absentee this year. John and I did that this last month to. We shall see how many people show up at the polls this time. I'm hoping to see a lot of people vote red to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:29 pm