SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

BRINGING FRIENDS TOGETHER AROUND THE WORLD

Welcome Graceman!

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Welcome Graceman!

Post by lightfootfan on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:59 am

Welcome to you, Sir! It's wonderful to have you aboard! Feel free to explore the various topics we have here, or start new ones. If you need any help, please ask. We're looking forward to getting to know you!
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Re: Welcome Graceman!

Post by Glad E Olah on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:33 am

Hello Graceman! I love the name you have chosen. It is an honor to have you here at Shout Around The World. We try very hard to keep the forum inspirational and informative.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Not to long ago we moved most of the older threads to a place (the bottom of index page) so we could make the forum easier and more current for our readers. As time goes by you can click on anything you see at the bottom of the index page and read what went on from the beginning of our forum way back in 2007.

Many of us here enjoy chatting and posting about God and how He works wonders in our lives. Some of us enjoy writing poetry concerning our walks with Him as well. Hope you enjoy your time here and we are looking forward to what you have to post.

Thanks for joining us!
Glad E Olah
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Hello Graceman.
It seems you have become a member.
Welcome aboard the ShoutAroundTheWorld forum.
Spice
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by Spice on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:30 pm

Welcome. It is nice to meet you. Do enjoy the board.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:33 pm

It appears Graceman has given up before even beginning.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:17 am

Oh I hope not Joyous. Should I send him an email? I see that he may be a writer. That would be awesome. Maybe if he were posting I could get back to writing my poems again.
margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by margie52501 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:58 pm

Welcome aboard Graceman. Nice to meet you. Also like the 25 Genius Ways To Prevent Your Pet From Destroying Your Christmas Tree. Had a good laugh.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:42 pm

I had an email from Graceman. He states that he typed a message and was told he must be a member a week before he can post ? Is this possible ? Could it be he misunderstood?
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:59 pm

Point 4 in the rules states "4. A waiting period of 7 days before permission to post links. This is a requirement of Forumotion sites to cut down on spammers." This is located in the rules from the Admin desk.
I don't know how to bypass that.
joyous
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by joyous on Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:23 pm

I will pass it along to Graceman. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:14 am