SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

BRINGING FRIENDS TOGETHER AROUND THE WORLD

September 11, 2001 will always be remembered not only in America but Around The World.

Ladies' Hair Styles

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Ladies' Hair Styles

Post by Glad E Olah on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:33 pm

These are from the 1960's......I remember!

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Re: Ladies' Hair Styles

Post by lightfootfan on Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:56 pm

And guys actually like those BIG hairstyles?
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:17 pm

I called it "teasing" the hair but the true name is "back combing".....I remember it took a long time to get your hair combed out at night.
margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Post by margie52501 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:11 pm

Oh how I remember those hair styles back then. I had a friend of mine do my hair once. She used so much hair spray it was funny. After I saw it and say she did a good job. I went home and combed it out. I didn't really care for it that much. I like the way I have it now, short and just wash it and put some mousse on it and let it dry and comb it out. Done.
Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by Glad E Olah on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:18 am

My late hubby loved my hair long. For the last few years of his life I had worn it short. When he died I felt guilty and let it grow for 5 years before I had it cut again. It was getting too hard to manage. So for about 9 years now I have had it short and do not regret it. I go to the barber to have it done about every 6 to 8 weeks and all I have to do is wash it and apply a little gel or spray.
lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Post by lightfootfan on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:01 am

I keep mine short too. Used to like long hair on women, but am finding that a short cut can be very attractive on a woman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:27 am