SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

A Tranquil Place Of Enjoyment

Happy Spring Shouters! (or Fall to our Australian friends)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roger and Romano at Maastricht...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Empty Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:02 am

jackiehope

jackiehope
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Roger and Romano Diederen ( father and son trumpet players...Andre Rieu concert...Maastricht )
Morning at Seven...just beautiful...

Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Butter10

2Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Empty Re: Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:36 pm

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Beautiful!  Thank you Jackie!

John 3:16 (KJV)
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
https://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/portal.htm

3Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Empty Re: Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:26 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I've never heard the trumpet played like that- lovely!  Thanks.

Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Ezb3oiYRoger and Romano at Maastricht... Eh91MZ2

4Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Empty Re: Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:28 am

jackiehope

jackiehope
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I think it is lovely to see a father and son together playing the trumpet, and what an honour to actually be playing live at an Andre Rieu concert, in front of millions..

LFF..
..the only other great trumpet player is - was, Eddie Calvert ( The Man with the Golden Trumpet )

5Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Empty Re: Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:19 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I don't know.  Louis Armstrong was pretty good.....

Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Ezb3oiYRoger and Romano at Maastricht... Eh91MZ2

6Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Empty Re: Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:09 am

jackiehope

jackiehope
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Another is Melisa Venema, a child trumpeter 2008 at Maastricht, now aged 26..

7Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Empty Re: Roger and Romano at Maastricht... Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:20 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I remember her!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum