SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

A Tranquil Place Of Enjoyment

Happy Spring Shouters! (or Fall to our Australian friends)

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am Learning How to Order on Line

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am Learning How to Order on Line Empty I am Learning How to Order on Line Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:26 am

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I have been a Sam's Club member for several years now.  Yearly fee is pricy but well worth it.  I get notice of discounts etc.  Well back in November I tried something I have never done before and that is order on line.  Being a plus member there is no delivery fee and what I have ordered has been ok.  You may wait a few days for the delivery (they use FEDEX) and it comes in good condition.  The only downside is some items you have to order double which in the long run is ok.  A lot of the items are cheaper by the dozen anyway. I have not tried to order fresh food products and plan not to do so.  I want to choose the products that are the freshest.

Sure is nice to get some of the items in the mail and look at the gas savings.  Sams is about 15 miles one way.  When I go to the doctor etc I usually plan grocery trips also.

John 3:16 (KJV)
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
https://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/portal.htm

2I am Learning How to Order on Line Empty Re: I am Learning How to Order on Line Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:07 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I order online often.  Sure is convenient!  You shouldn't have to order double on everything- only on the things that are sold that way.  I can use my $80 a quarter from my health insurance to order virtually anything medical over the counter.  The other day, I ordered oragel, fish oil geltabs, melatonin tablets, and isopropal alcohol.  Get free shipping, and I still have 19.50 this quarter. Ordered cat treats and litter, free shipping two weeks ago.  The 40 pound litter is difficult to carry- thus the delivery to my door is nice!  I even ordered my computer online!  I've ordered food online, but like you, I won't order fresh foods.  If I could afford it, I could order fast food online too.
Just be careful in clicking on links in ads- best not to.make sure any links you order from are legit, by hover your coursor over the link to see if that's what shows up on the bottom of the screen, and look for sites that begin with https rather than http.  Bear in mind, not all legit sites have the security 's'.

I am Learning How to Order on Line Ezb3oiYI am Learning How to Order on Line Eh91MZ2

Glad E Olah and 2Anne like this post

3I am Learning How to Order on Line Empty Re: I am Learning How to Order on Line Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:46 am

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Thanks LFF.

For now I will only order on Sams because  that is the only credit card I have.

John 3:16 (KJV)
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
https://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/portal.htm

4I am Learning How to Order on Line Empty Re: I am Learning How to Order on Line Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:53 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I see.  Sam's is quite a drive.  Delivery is a better option,

I am Learning How to Order on Line Ezb3oiYI am Learning How to Order on Line Eh91MZ2

Glad E Olah likes this post

5I am Learning How to Order on Line Empty Re: I am Learning How to Order on Line Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:11 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Ray orders often through Amazon.
Tomorrow we will go to Sam's?
Or is it Tuesday? LOL Tomorrow IS Tuesday!

I am Learning How to Order on Line Joyous-Mouse-2-300x252

6I am Learning How to Order on Line Empty Re: I am Learning How to Order on Line Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:26 pm

jackiehope

jackiehope
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Being disabled and housebound, i order everything online...

I am Learning How to Order on Line Butter10

7I am Learning How to Order on Line Empty Re: I am Learning How to Order on Line Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:44 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Unless one enjoys shopping, ordering for delivery
is probably a good idea. Many years ago, there were stores
nearby who employed a young boy to deliver groceries to
ladies in the neighborhood. some ladies preferred to dress up
and walk to the grocery store, choose their own meat, produce,
and walk back home.
I get this information from reading books such as
"A Tree Grows in Brooklyn."

8I am Learning How to Order on Line Empty Re: I am Learning How to Order on Line Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:32 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I was talking with Sheri tonight, and as I will be needing cat litter soon, and it comes in a 38 pound box, I'll order it from Chewy.com, and get free delivery to my door.

9I am Learning How to Order on Line Empty Re: I am Learning How to Order on Line Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:38 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Sometimes delivery is best.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum