SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

A Tranquil Place Of Enjoyment

Happy Spring Shouters! (or Fall to our Australian friends)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andre Rieu and 3 year old Akim Camara...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Andre Rieu and 3 year old Akim Camara... Empty Andre Rieu and 3 year old Akim Camara... Sat May 28, 2022 8:43 am

jackiehope

jackiehope
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Andre Rieu and 3 year old Akim Camara...

Just how many 3 year olds get a standing ovation...

Andre Rieu and 3 year old Akim Camara... Butter10

2Anne likes this post

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Pretty good!!

Andre Rieu and 3 year old Akim Camara... Ezb3oiYAndre Rieu and 3 year old Akim Camara... Eh91MZ2

jackiehope

jackiehope
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Now this 3 year old boy, bless him, looks terrified...i dont think he wants to be there, let alone even play...but he did look pleased with himself afterwards...Joshu Tan..

Andre Rieu and 3 year old Akim Camara... Butter10

2Anne likes this post

2Anne

2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

How amazing for a three year old to play a violin at this age. He is very talented and I liked his trick with the water. Well worth watching.

jackiehope

jackiehope
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Anne...did you also watch the previous clip Akim Camara, he was also 3 and playing to a massive live audience, where and how do these 3 year olds get so much talent...

2Anne

2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I thought they were the same child! I watched Asim Camara, will watch the other one now, thanks.

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Both very cute!

John 3:16 (KJV)
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
https://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/portal.htm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Today at IHOP, Dawn stopped at a table on the way out, and told these 2 little girls, about 5 or 6 years old, that  they were so cute.  The parents were so proud!
I stopped at another table and told the 3 girls there, probably in their late teens or early twenties, that they were soo cute!  They looked at me like I was some kind of pervert!

Andre Rieu and 3 year old Akim Camara... Ezb3oiYAndre Rieu and 3 year old Akim Camara... Eh91MZ2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum