SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

A Tranquil Place Of Enjoyment

Happy Spring Shouters! (or Fall to our Australian friends)

You are not connected. Please login or register

My woes

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51My woes - Page 2 Empty Re: My woes Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:51 am

jackiehope

*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Windwalker..
...unfortunately my PP-MS wont improve, it will only get worse, as it is an autoimmune disease..

52My woes - Page 2 Empty Re: My woes Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:31 pm

lightfootfan

*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Didn't feel like getting out at all today.  Michelle's been trying to sell things, using my facebook and paypal accounts.  She had 200 in my paypal account she needed, but try as I might, I couldn't get it transferred to her, so I had to transfer it my old bank account, then go out with my walker, clean off my car, drive to the bank, go inside, get the cash, go back to my car, drive out to Plainwell, and give her the cash.  Then Michelle gave me 50 out of it.  On the way home, Sheri called and asked if I could pick up some lemonade for her, so I went to the grocery store, got the lemonade, some bannannas for me, and went home.  carried 2 gallons up 11 steps to her apartment, then went down the 16 to mine.  Came inside, and collapsed into my chair.

53My woes - Page 2 Empty Re: My woes Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:58 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Geez, if I find myself complaining about ANYTHING,
I will slap my own face.
Windwalker, next to Glad and myself, you seem to
be most blessed.
My biggest burden is the illnesses and heartaches of
people I love.
I pray for easier days for you, Jackie, LFF, comfort for you, Windwalker,
Glad, have I missed a post from you? I pray all is well with you.
Monday I will attend services for a 22 year old, I have yet to hear what caused his death. So young.

My woes - Page 2 Joyous-Mouse-2-300x252

54My woes - Page 2 Empty Re: My woes Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:15 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

nell wrote:
Glad, have I missed a post from you?
Iguess she stuck her thumb in her eye...

My woes - Page 2 Ezb3oiYMy woes - Page 2 Eh91MZ2

55My woes - Page 2 Empty Re: My woes Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:15 am

Windwalker

Windwalker
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

It dropped off cold last night. 27F and sunny when I awakened.

56My woes - Page 2 Empty Re: My woes Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:18 am

Windwalker

Windwalker
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

lightfootfan wrote:Didn't feel like getting out at all today.  Michelle's been trying to sell things, using my facebook and paypal accounts.  She had 200 in my paypal account she needed, but try as I might, I couldn't get it transferred to her, so I had to transfer it my old bank account, then go out with my walker, clean off my car, drive to the bank, go inside, get the cash, go back to my car, drive out to Plainwell, and give her the cash.  Then Michelle gave me 50 out of it.  On the way home, Sheri called and asked if I could pick up some lemonade for her, so I went to the grocery store, got the lemonade, some bannannas for me, and went home.  carried 2 gallons up 11 steps to her apartment, then went down the 16 to mine.  Came inside, and collapsed into my chair.

Ouch, seems like every time you might be getting ahead, None of my business, and you don't have to say, but was that your stuff she was selling, or her's.

57My woes - Page 2 Empty Re: My woes Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:28 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Her stuff, and she asked if I had any of that 50 left today.  Gave her 30.  But she had to come get it.

My woes - Page 2 Ezb3oiYMy woes - Page 2 Eh91MZ2

58My woes - Page 2 Empty Re: My woes Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:22 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

NO COMMENT :
(I KNOW ! Not like me at all.)

I sure hope Glad isn't having trouble with her eye.

One sister in law, too much to type. Some parts are just too funny to not laugh.
The other in law, too sad, we all love her and my brother ? She is his life.
:pray:

My woes - Page 2 Joyous-Mouse-2-300x252

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum