SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

A Tranquil Place Of Enjoyment

Happy Spring Shouters! (or Fall to our Australian friends)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Empty Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:14 pm

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Feel free to post a daily Bible verse or verses.  This area can have more than one daily post......as a matter of fact I would love to see a large number of verses.  Don't feel obligated to post everyday but it would be nice to see at least one post daily from someone.  Personally I hope this thread will bless someone as they read.

I will begin with one short verse:

Jesus wept John 11:35

If you are a Bible scholar you no doubt know why He wept.  But to bring it to today's world I think He still weeps when He sees how much bitterness and hate is in the world today.  Just my opinion.

God bless those who read and participates in this thread. No limit on how many times you post verses.  The more the better and of course say something about your choice of verses if you like.

John 3:16 (KJV)
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
https://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/portal.htm

2Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Empty Re: Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:25 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

“May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it, and may you be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God.” 

(Ephesians 3:16, NLT)
(I chose this verse today because there are verses which I am not fully able to apply to myself)

Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Joyous-Mouse-2-300x252

3Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Empty Re: Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:11 pm

toetapping

toetapping
*FORUM OWNERS*

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Genesis 1:1

Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Ball-05-june
http://nicetomeet.proboards.com

4Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Empty Re: Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:03 am

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

“Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.” James 5:9

Jesus didn’t judge others by their looks. He looked at their hearts. That meant reaching out to people who were outside his circle or society’s mainstream to get to know them individually. He was criticized, even mocked, for doing so, but he didn’t care because he loved all, even if it meant he would be wrongly judged for the friends he made and the company he kept.

5Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Empty Re: Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:43 pm

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.  Proverbs 19:17 KJV

The Bible teaches us we should help those who need help financially and by doing so we are paid back for our kindness.  The problem today one should pray about how and when it is time to help others.  Often times today we come across those who are always begging for handouts.  That is one reason our country is in such troublesome times.

6Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Empty Re: Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:03 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Luke 12:4-5 NIV. "I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: ...

( I find this difficult to imagine/I detest pain)

7Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Empty Re: Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:49 pm

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

One of my favorite passages:

Revelation 21 

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

8Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Empty Re: Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:19 am

jackiehope

jackiehope
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Jeremiah 23:23-24 GNT
“I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. No one can hide where I cannot see them. Do you not know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth?

23 “Am I a God at hand, declares the Lord, and not a God far away? 24 Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the Lord. Do I not fill heaven and earth? declares the Lord.

Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Butter10

9Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Empty Re: Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:45 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." Psalms 119:105 (KJV

10Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Empty Re: Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:25 pm

toetapping

toetapping
*FORUM OWNERS*

Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 400415876_763270815841340_39767183087175652_n

11Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Empty Re: Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:49 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

"For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten Son that whomsoever believeth
in him shall have eternal life."

(I didn't copy and paste/I hope it's correct)

12Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Empty Re: Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:31 pm

toetapping

toetapping
*FORUM OWNERS*

What shall we conclude then? Are we any better? Not at all! We have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under sin. As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one ..."

Romans 3:9–10

13Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Empty Re: Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:15 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

(God is love)

toetapping likes this post

14Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Empty Re: Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:46 pm

toetapping

toetapping
*FORUM OWNERS*

[There is no difference between Jew and non-Jew in regard to righteousness,] for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:23–24

nell likes this post

15Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Empty Re: Your Daily Bible Verses During 2024 Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:07 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

"Jesus wept."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum