SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

A Tranquil Place Of Enjoyment

Happy Spring Shouters! (or Fall to our Australian friends)

You are not connected. Please login or register

2020 What's Going On In Your Day

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 16]

12020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:00 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Good morning all, and happy 2020 to you all! I fear there will be many psychics with 2020 vision this year.
Myself, I saw the year come in at midnight, heard the firecrackers on the riverfront downtown, then promptly went to bed.
Was awake at 4:30 this morning, went to the Jim, and said hi to Chipper on the way back to my recliner, and laid back down. I heard Chipper sneeze about an hour later, and looked to see him sitting in front of my chair, ready to go outside, so I got up, took him outside, came back in, put ice in his water (He's spoiled. Sometimes, he'll just sit by his water dish, and look at us, so as to say 'I need ice in my water.'.) He promptly drank some water, and laid down on his afghan under the TV stand (desk). I put ice and sparkling water in my tumbler, gave Chipper a Filet Mignon flavored treat, and settled down by my desk. Thus is my morning so far. Will see what the New Year brings.

2020 What's Going On In Your Day Ezb3oiY2020 What's Going On In Your Day Eh91MZ2

22020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:46 pm

2Anne

2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Sounds like Chipper ruling the roost LFF ha ha! You sound to have had a nice New Years Eve anyway.
We went to a dinner party and ate from 8pm until 11.50pm and then went to watch the tv and we all sang old angsine or whatever its called. We got home at quarter to one and I could not sleep until 4am and was up at 9am.
We have had a lovely Christmas and New Year and I wish everyone here a Happy New Year and a Healthy one.
My daughter is due to have her baby on 9th January be Caesarian section and that's our exciting news.
Just got boring January to get through. It's mild here at 42F and no snow. ckn bearhug

32020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:52 pm

2Anne

2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

My new year resolution is to learn how to parallel park my car. I'm going to practice next sunday at the supermarket when it's closed. My husband will help but if I can't manage will have some professional lessons. My reversing is poor and I recently hit a wall doing the manoeuvre. What resolutions have Shouters got for 2020?

42020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:12 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Well 2Anne, Now they have cars that parallel park themselves.
I took our Christmas tree and stuff down, and packed it up. Took half the stuff out of our storage closet and rearranged it to get the Christmas stuff in. Shut the door before anything could fall out. Moved the chairs and table on the patio. Then swept off the patio and scrubbed a chair cushion.

2020 What's Going On In Your Day Ezb3oiY2020 What's Going On In Your Day Eh91MZ2

52020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:31 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

2-Anne, I admire you for even trying parallel parking.
I might be able to do it if the space is large enough.
How nice that you're going to have a new grandbaby.

I made no resolutions. I try to not make promises to myself.
One thing my siblings and I do is a chain phone call. My
sister called me, I called our youngest brother and he was
supposed to call our other brother. This began a few years
ago when there were more of us. Now we're only four, and
it's very important.

LFF, sounds as if your New Year's Day was quite busy.
I did very little. Spent quite a bit of time on the computer.
I watched an old movie "The Tamirand Seed" starring
Julie Andrews and Omar Sharif. Spelling may be wrong.

2020 What's Going On In Your Day Joyous-Mouse-2-300x252

62020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:40 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Asked Alexa if there's anything special about today's date. She said no.
That reminds me of a conversation between Cleavon Little and Gene Wilder at the end of the movie Blazing Saddles, where one asks the other where he wants to go. Reply was 'no place special'. The first then says " I've always wanted to go there.".
Hoping to take Chipper downtown later, but "Right now, it's time to 'Kick Out The Jams, Brothers and Sisters!'' (That's a quote from the MC-5 at Woodstock.)Guess you had to be there.
Seriously, I think I'll have some French Toast, and link sausage.

72020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:16 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Have a lot to do today- Bank, Post office,Dollar General, Village Markup, and Walmart.. Might take Chipper for a walk, go out for breakfast, but right now, it's time to catch up up on my emails, and pay bills.

82020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:28 pm

margie52501

margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Stayed home today. Also having problems with Gmail right now.. I had enough and will start using my yahoo for answering emails .... To many passwords to remember. LOL!!!!

2020 What's Going On In Your Day 2v2egez1dx6wY8w

92020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:39 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Was gone all afternoon, but we have all our stuff done!

102020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:06 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Margie, get a small notebook and write all your passwords
and what they're for. For instance, Shout -----Flibbertygibit
I'm sure you already have a method. I just can't resist putting
my two cents in.

LFF, you were at the Woodstock epic? WOW. I was busy raising 5 children.

I haven't been doing a lot. Today, Kroger, bank, my doggie friend, washed
my outerwear.
I'm longing for a nature walk in the woods.
I will take down the few decorations Sunday.

112020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:23 am

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Boy do I have to write my passwords down until I memorize them.

Going to take things easy today.....yesterday I spent almost the whole day shredding papers! Looking better around my desk now.

I also organized the area where I keep my hand written poetry I am working on. I have a lot to put on my computer.

John 3:16 (KJV)
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
https://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/portal.htm

122020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:42 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I keep my passwords in an address book, where I have sites listed alphabetically.

132020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:22 pm

margie52501

margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

That's a great idea LLF. Do you have the link for that site? A good friend came and took us around the pay bills today and go to Dollar General and Casey's. Weather was cold here today. Suppose to warm up next week again. Crazy if you ask me.

142020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:53 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

No link Margie. I have an actual, physical, address book in my desk drawer.
Dawn woke Chipper and me early today talking on the phone, so Chipper looked at me as to say "Might as well go outside.". Will go out to my Mom's today.

Have a good day all!

152020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:19 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

If being organized is a prerequisite to being a shouter,
I better get crackin! I tend to write a poem, put it away
for later use and promptly forget where the safe place is.
I have a looseleaf notebook which contains all the poetry
I wrote a few years back. When overfifties.com closed, I
lost a lot of my best work. (LOL) In my humble opinion.

Today I did the usual load of wash, went to drop the
Absentee voter request in the City drop box. Then to
Meijer, home to eat lunch. A lazy afternoon answering
notifications on FB. I half-heartedly planned to visit my
favorite doggie.

162020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:41 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Went to my Mom's today. She was doing okay. My Sister and I took her Christmas lights down.

172020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:04 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Trimmed a couple of branches overnight. Have more to do yet. Chipper has a tendency to walk along the woods when I take him out late at night, and I can't see the low hanging branches when I'm watching him. Last night his poop was runny, and it wasn't very funny, but it was our own fault for giving the little piggy Roast Beef for supper. Might make a run to WallyWorld today....

182020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:23 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Just got back from WallyWorld, Dollar General, and eating lunch out.

192020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:32 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Washed whites/ Washed two winter coats of mine,
intending to donate one, if I can part with it.
Gas in the car, $2.29 per gal.
Visited my doggie friend twice.

202020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:04 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Mornin' all! Took Chipper out at midnight. Then he let me sleep till 6:48 this morning. If the rain holds off, I may get to take him for a walk.
At WallyWorld yesterday, I bought a small electric heater (12.44) to bring over to our former neighbors, who bought a house. Will be giving them the heater as a 'house warming' gift. They're really nice people, and we already sent them a $25 gift card from Subway.

212020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:54 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

"House warming" gift. Got it!

Today seems to be a beautiful day, so far.
Perhaps a walk in the park or woods later.

I haven't done much. THis bruised left hand
is rather keeping me from a lot. Last night I
soaked a guaze pad with Apple cider vinegar,
placed it on the painful part of my hand. Then
I wrapped that part of the hand with the stretchy
green material, which adheres to it's self/ left
it on all night. It seems to have lessened the pain.
I took it off in order to put a rubber glove on so
I could wash dishes.
Have a very blessed day all! :pray:
With the Iranian leader threatening retaliation, we
need God's hand.

222020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:37 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

You wash your dishes? I just rinse off mine and Chipper's. If I rinse them well, Dawn doesn't know the difference.
Took Chipper for a walk on the boardwalk this morning. Then I went to the Grocery Outlet here for a bottle of MayoCue. Haven't tried it yet.

232020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:01 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Sure LFF, Dawn is blind aye. 2lol

242020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:58 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

We had pizza for supper! Mine was stuffed crust with pepperoni, pineapple. and onions. Dawn is boring. She just got pepperoni.

252020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:08 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Dawn will be working at a pizza party for some seniors today. I'm going to take a shower, put Aquaphor ointment on my lower legs, and put on my compression socks. That should take up half my day.. Hope to take Chipper for a walk too though.

262020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:17 am

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

today is laundry day.

I may clean out the fridge.....it sure needs it.

John 3:16 (KJV)
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
https://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/portal.htm

272020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:46 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Took Chipper for a short walk this morning on the sidewalk at the other end of our apartment complex. He turned around and headed back about halfway through our usual length of walk. I'm watching Let's Make A Deal right now, and we'll be going out later to pick up a few things.
Have a good day all!

282020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:03 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Oh I wish you could see the video of the Lab who has her
own bus pass, gets on a bus, gets off at the dog park, stays
about two hours, gets on a bus home. The police agree as
the bus drivers and passengers are happy with her. The
video is on my FB page.

I did a load of laundry, visited my doggie, not much else.

292020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:27 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I've seen that video, joyous. In fact, I think it's been posted here before.

302020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:36 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Weather's nice here so far today. May be able to take Chipper for a walk downtown today before the storm hits tomorrow.

312020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:54 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

We're getting some rain.
Went to ALDI early this morning.
They open at 9:00 A.M.

Visited my pal. As always, he was delighted to see Grama.

I ordered compression gloves, they came today. I put them
on and they seem to ease the Arthritis pain.

322020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:16 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Oh goody! Now you can play the piano again!

332020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:05 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Doom and gloom predictions for our weather here.  Freezing rain is predicted, possible power outages, and all sorts of activities are cancelled in our area for today.  The list is rolling at the bottom of the TV screen.  I'll have to see how the weather looks at 11:30 this morning, to see if I can take Dawn to her Noon meeting in Otsego.  I picked up a couple candles at Family Dollar yesterday, just in case.  Charged up my phone and laptop last night, but they won't do any good if the cell service is out or the power or signal is off to my router.  I have 4 flashlights in the apartment, one of which has a hand crank on it, and I purchased new 16-packs of  AA and AAA batteries this week.

342020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:56 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Hey, maybe I can play the banjo too!
Never having tried, it will be interesting.

Rain, Rain, Rain, the creek banks way overflow
if this keeps up.
All I have done is walk around our trailer park
to the dumpster to deposit the trash. By the time
I got back here, I was sopping wet. Thankfully,
it isn't cold outside.
My lunch was green beans(Frozen from our patch last
summer), cooked with chopped onion, garlic,
chicken sausages and potato chunks. I like one dish meals.
Has anyone here noticed potatoes have lots of bad spots
this season? Are we the only area getting the bad ones?

352020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:33 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I've played the piano. organ, keyboard, acoustic guitar, bass guitar, and drums.
We haven't noticed any problems with potatoes this year.

362020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:12 pm

margie52501

margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Good afternoon all. Had freezing rain and snow yesterday and snowing today here. Not much snow though more ice then anything. Temps in the teens and tonight will be cooler yet. Our good friend Dan took me to the store to get something and get some salt which we did do. Otherwise just staying at home and staying warm. Winter is finally here folks.

372020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:34 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Might be going out later to put gas in my car,take Dawn for her Cuppacino, and then take Dawn and Chipper for a walk.

382020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:24 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Dawn had another cuppa cappuccino on our walk with Chipper yesterday, and the accumulation of her cappuccinos along with my fountain drinks surprised me with a 20 cent per gallon discount on my gas yesterday.
The freezing rain predicted for last night didn't materialize, and the roads look good this morning.
Today, I'll be taking Dawn for a mammogram at 11:00, and Dawn has a list of things to pick up at the store. Will bring Chipper along, and probably take a walk.

392020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:50 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Margie, I'm sure glad winter will end in April.

LFF, my sympathy is with Dawn.
Mammograms are on my list of,
NEVER!

Son number 3, child number 4 is in hospital having stress test
after suffering chest pain. This young man is a stressed-out
person. Always stressed about his work. His house, everything.
It's difficult for that type personality to cope with today's society.

Washed the dish towels. Later I will take number 1 son to his
doctor appointment. They're having car trouble.

Happy day all!

402020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:39 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Gotta be there for the kids. They have it so much rougher than we did.

412020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:28 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I'll be taking Dawn to a noon meeting today, and will probably take Chipper for a walk, but right now, I'm going to warm up some pancakes and bacon for breakfast.

422020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:53 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Last night I spent with Tim in the hospital.
He was overnight, awaiting today's heart procedure.
This morning, the ambulance crew allowe me to ride with Tim,
first ambulance ride for both of us.
95 % blockage in one meaning a stent, 40% in two which will
be treated with medication.
This evening I talked to my daughter in law. The sedative
apparently brought on an anxiety attack. On the plus side,
his B/P is down.
I'm going to sleep tonight due to not getting much last
night, but SO thankful surgery went well.

432020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:05 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Didn't know about this, Joyous. Praying now.

442020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:28 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Took Chipper out at about 11 last night. Met our new neighbor, who moved in to the apartment kitty corner to ours. She was taking her dog out at the same time. Seems like a very nice lady- a little quiet. I met her again this morning, as she and I both took our dogs out at the same time. I found a women's wallet in the parking lot, and I asked if it was hers. She took it, but when she went inside, she discovered it wasn't hers, so she handed it back to me. Turns out, it belonged to the lady who lives above me. I brought it upstairs, and her husband came to the door when I knocked. He thanked me. Last month I found a wallet belonging to a guy from the third floor. He was so relieved!

452020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:38 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I might have a pretty decent day today. Dawn will be going out to lunch with an old friend, and I have no plans. Might take a shower and try out the new bath towel I had delivered yesterday. It's 70 inches long, and 35 inches wide. Those little standard bath towels don't cover much on a big guy like me.

462020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:01 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

No new snow here overnight, so driving should be okay this morning. I'll be heading out at about 9 this morning to get my taxes done, but then I should be in for the day.
Have a good day all!

472020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:18 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, you are the man I will call if ever I lose my wallet!
Is your area expecting the gigantic snow deluge tonight?
I'm hoping it's mostly guessing and turns out to be just
a small amount.

Today was an easy day. My daughter and I picked up the
Saturn. She had my brakelines replaced because one began
leaking while she was using it.
After spending emotion for two day, today was a piece of cake.
Tim has been relaxing at home, but he is itching to get back
to his usual busy self. I'm busy being thankful.
Which reminds me, Thank you, Lightfoot! Prayer is appreciated
very much.

482020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:49 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

We're supposed to be getting hit tonight and tomorrow. Whether or not I take Dawn to her Noon meeting in Otsego tomorrow remains to be seen. I hope Glad and Margie are okay. They've already been hit.

492020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:16 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Took Chipper out at 4 this morning. He loved rolling in the freshly fallen snow. Guess he missed it. The snow has changed to freezing rain/sleet. I'm watching our local news, and there are all sorts of cancellations scrolling at the bottom of the screen. It's reported that all flights into and out of Chicago's O'Hare Airport are cancelled.
I have a hunch I'll be staying home today.
My Sister and her husband had their 13 year old Schnauzer put down yesterday. Cancer had spread to her brain. They're getting a 6 month old Spaniel mix who is very energetic.

502020 What's Going On In Your Day Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:12 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, I hope this weather hasn't caused any Shouters problems.
We supposedly got 8.2 inches. It has warmed enough that I hear
some melting going on the roof.
The snow kept me home. I would have visited the son who just
had the heart procedure. However we talked on the phone and
he assures me he is feeling much better. His wife went to work.
Brave soul. Her customers want their hair done, regardless of
weather.
I think I talked another daughter in law out of shoveling their
driveway. She works too hard and my son just isn't up to it.

I had a good phone chat with my sister in S.C. We talked about
olden days, cousins I haven't seen in years, weather, the gravesite
of an old Black man who was said to be the last slave in that area.
I never imagined any slaves in that area. The man asked that when
he died that sheep never be allowed to trample over his grave and
that briars not be allowed to grow on his grave. I recall seeing his
lonely grave when I was a child. I doubt that one person ever visits
it now. If I ever get down there again, I will try my best to find it
and clear away any weeds and such. Maybe place flowers there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum