SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

A Tranquil Place Of Enjoyment

Happy Spring Shouters! (or Fall to our Australian friends)

You are not connected. Please login or register

2020 What's Going On In Your Day

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 16]

512020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:16 am

lightfootfan

*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Took Chipper out at 4 this morning. He loved rolling in the freshly fallen snow. Guess he missed it. The snow has changed to freezing rain/sleet. I'm watching our local news, and there are all sorts of cancellations scrolling at the bottom of the screen. It's reported that all flights into and out of Chicago's O'Hare Airport are cancelled.
I have a hunch I'll be staying home today.
My Sister and her husband had their 13 year old Schnauzer put down yesterday. Cancer had spread to her brain. They're getting a 6 month old Spaniel mix who is very energetic.

522020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:12 pm

nell

*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, I hope this weather hasn't caused any Shouters problems.
We supposedly got 8.2 inches. It has warmed enough that I hear
some melting going on the roof.
The snow kept me home. I would have visited the son who just
had the heart procedure. However we talked on the phone and
he assures me he is feeling much better. His wife went to work.
Brave soul. Her customers want their hair done, regardless of
weather.
I think I talked another daughter in law out of shoveling their
driveway. She works too hard and my son just isn't up to it.

I had a good phone chat with my sister in S.C. We talked about
olden days, cousins I haven't seen in years, weather, the gravesite
of an old Black man who was said to be the last slave in that area.
I never imagined any slaves in that area. The man asked that when
he died that sheep never be allowed to trample over his grave and
that briars not be allowed to grow on his grave. I recall seeing his
lonely grave when I was a child. I doubt that one person ever visits
it now. If I ever get down there again, I will try my best to find it
and clear away any weeds and such. Maybe place flowers there.

532020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:06 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Still snowing here this morning. Had fresh white stuff out there for Chipper to plow through. I think I'll be staying home today. My Sister suggested it. I didn't dig my car out yesterday, but I may today.
2020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 T65Vc4i

2020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Ezb3oiY2020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Eh91MZ2

542020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:49 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Weather seems better this morning. We might be able to take Chipper for a short walk downtown. have no other plans.
Have a good day all!

2020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Ezb3oiY2020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Eh91MZ2

552020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:44 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, was the photo a joke?
If serious, then I feel very thankful for our
paltry 8.2 inches!
The snow has been plowed aside, but huge
chunks of ice remain. Temp was mid or high 20s
this afternoon.
My son had good report from the Cardiologist.
:pray:
Little doggie was happy to see me amd the
feeling was mutual.
Tomorrow the Senate gets their impeachment
turn. President Trump just continues doing the
job he took on. His Guardian Angel must stand by him always.

2020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Joyous-Mouse-2-300x252

562020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:47 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

The photo was a picture from someplace in Canada years ago. Looked outside here today. We only have about 12 inches, but Chipper loves it! We went out today, but I had to break the snow off the roof of my car in chunks, because we had a thick layer of ice on top of it.

572020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:52 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Went to WallyWorld yesterday, and ate breakfast out. Also stopped at the 'Smart and Simple' discount store in Otsego for some 1.62 fluid oz. bottles of Kool-Aid liquid drink mix to squeeze into my refilled water bottles. One bottle of Kppl-Aid flavors about 6- 24 oz. bottles of water. Bought 20 bottles for 4 dollars. Priced them at walmart, and they're $2.67 a bottle there!
I have an appointment for a physical at the doctor's at 11:00 today. Tomorrow, my heath insurance is having a doctor come out here to the apartment to check me over.

582020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:06 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

The snow became huge ice chunks here after the snowplow went through.

I hope your Home Doctor visit agrees with your personal physician's.

Speaking of doctors, my son Tim, saw the Cardiologist who did his
heart procedure. He said no heart damage, B/P is much better, today
Tim is back at his job and determined to change his lifestyle enough
to aviod future heart blockage to the degree possible. There are some
deaths from heart problems on my side and his dad's side.

I watched part of the impeachment debacle. Some I had to walk away
from.
About four thousand people are pouring through Mexico, headed for
our border. Where does it stop? How many are we supposed to
accept?

592020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:29 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Glad to hear that Tim's doing better, Joyous. Tell him we believe in him and his efforts.
I say let them come in, Joyous, but let the democrats take care of them. We shouldn't all have to.
Didn't watch any of the impeachment circus. I'm beginning to dislike clowns.
I'll sleep on it. Good night!

602020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:40 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

A health care provider will be coming out to give me a health assessment, and Dawn will be going out to lunch today. I'd like for us to visit our former neighbors who bought a house in Gobles, but Dawn will probably come home and say "I overdid it today. I need to lie down."

612020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:40 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I guess I checked out okay yesterday when the health care provider visited. Didn't throw up any red flags.
Called our former neighbors, and was told next week may be a better time to visit them. I bought a little electric heater to give them as a 'house warming' gift. We sent them a $25 gift card from Subway a couple of weeks ago.

622020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:47 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Took Chipper out at 10:30 last night before retiring for the evening. He woke me at 12:30 to go out again (in the rain), then again at 6 this morning (not raining).
Listening to The Isley Brothers on 'Solid Gold Oldies', channel 931 on our cable. Oops! Just changed to Let's Live for Today, by The Grass Roots.
I could sit and listen to oldies all day long, and I'd be happy, but I may turn on Let's Make a Deal at 10:00, if it isn't pre-empted by those stupid impeachment hearings. Then I'll turn on ION-TV, and see what they have on, or maybe WE- TV, or Oxygen. So that's what I do all day, if I'm at home. If we go out for something, I turn on the Oldies for Chipper. Hope he likes them.

632020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:25 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Sounds good, the visiting doctor/health assessor.

You're a great neighbor and former neighbor.

I have been remiss in posting due to ?
Listening to the mind-bending Impeachment farce.
Witness after witness for the House are Obama
leftovers. President Trump should have cleaned
house in 2017. All Obama employees should have
been given work in the Pentagon, the House offices,
any place except the Oval office or the White house.

Visiting my little doggie, who knows our routine so
well. He stopped playing "Socks", a game of
I toss a sock, he retrieves it, we tug until i get it,
toss again. When he tires of the game, he eats a bit,
drinks, looks at me as if to say, "Time for you to go."

Our President is now addressing "March for Life", first
President ever to address this march.

642020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:19 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Apparently, the dumbocrats have the trial set up so that the defense will be pleading their case on Saturday, when no one will be watching?
I feel like Chipper does today. He's sleeping under the TV.

652020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:29 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Dawn will probably be going to a meeting today, and i hope to take a shower, then take Chipper downtown for a walk, and maybe stop by the Grocery Outlet- a store that sells overstocks and things that don't sell elsewhere, but their prices are not great, since they built their new, bigger store. Every day I walk by the Real Estate Office on Hubbard Street downtown, I see that the old Grocery Outlet building is for sale for $195,000. The price has stayed the same since last August.

662020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:19 am

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

The Dems are sneaky.

I have never been to a grocery outlit unless they are something like Aldi or Sams?

John 3:16 (KJV)
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
https://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/portal.htm

672020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:01 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

The Grocery Outlet is like a Big Lots for groceries. They have overruns and stuff like that.

682020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Ok thanks LFF!

692020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:08 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I don't have to call Dawn this morning. She's awake, and will be picked up at 8:30 for Sunday service. I won't be going out to visit my Mom today, as she's had a rough week, and my Sister suggested I stay home, and let my Mom rest today. Whatever shall I do?! After Dawn leaves, I may take a nap.....

702020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:57 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, you could play solitaire!
Are the dates good on food at the outlet ?

I did watch the Impeachment Saturday.
I will watch tomorrow too.

Today I scrubbed the kitchen floor, did a load of laundry,
showered, visited my son and my wee doggie. (Yes, he
belongs to my son, but he loves his Grama,)
Yesterday my daughter and I visitedvTim, the one who
had the heart stent put in. He is feeling quite well. Took
him a jar of organic, raw honey to use instead of sugar.
Then we visited my oldest son and his lady, (Whom I consider a daughter)

712020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:59 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I do play solitaire and backgammon, as well as many other games at the CD arcade.
Can't hang around. Dawn wants me to take her to the boardwalk, along with Chipper.

722020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:28 pm

2Anne

2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Been to see my daughter and new baby son Oscar. He was born on ninth January and he is very much in charge. He is very strong for a tiny baby and tries to wriggle out of a cuddle and lifts his head right up. I feel my daughter is not managing a routine but you can’t say anything. Altogether a lovely visit.

732020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:39 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

glad it was a lovely visit, 2Anne!

742020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:22 pm

2Anne

2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Thanks LFF, that baby is a miracle and an only grandchild for us and Lucas’s parents. We are all thrilled.

752020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:54 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

2-Anne, I was just ready to ask if anyone had heard from you.
Congratulations, Grandma, or whatever the British call Grandmas.
Oscar is a blessed boy to be born into a family who loves him so
much already. :pray: that he, his mama, his daddy, his grandparents
will have health and happiness always. I'm happy for you! Being a
grandparent is a gift from God and your children.

762020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:04 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, I hope your day went well.

My day began, after coffee, with a visit to ALDI.
I bought a book for a niece's newest child, a boy
named Harvey. He was born just before my niece died.
She was his Grandma. I had sent books to the first two
and the loss of Cathey just kept me from bothering.
I felt it unfair to neglect him, although I have never met
the other two. They live in Washington State. LOng trip
for me and for them.

Later I visited my doggie friend. We had a fine time.
Back home, another coffee and listening to the impeachment
Defense team. They're shredding the impeachment sham the
House presented. Makes me wonder, do the Congressional
crew not know Constituional law?
Now the Biden case is being laid out.

772020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:18 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

That's good of you, Joyous.

Good that doggie is fine. What's his name?

And I think all the lies will hurt the democrats in November.

782020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:32 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

His name is Little Chuckie.
The lady who gave him to my son had named him already.

I wonder, LFF. They were elected in the first place by people
who hate our President.
I do believe President Trump will be re-elected in 2020.

792020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:35 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

2020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Julych11

802020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:40 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

What a cutie! Looks like he has a lot of energy!

812020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:52 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Today (I'm pretty happy with the weather), I'll be taking Dawn to a Noon meeting, and walking Chipper downtown and on the boardwalk. Then, I can pick up Dawn, and probably come home. I expect a nap will be in order sometime during the day, as Chipper had me up at 2:30, and 5:45 this morning.

822020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:36 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Chipper woke me at 2 this morning, but then he laid back down, so I did too. He woke me at 5:30 again to go out this morning. Will take Dawn to an appointment this morning, and will be going out later with Tim, a friend I've known since the Fall of 1971, when I met him in Philosophy 101 at college.

832020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:14 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I stand corrected. Tim and I had Philosophy 101 together, but we met at summer orientation that year. We had a nice supper at Wendy's last night, and a good time reminiscing. Today, Dawn is gone to Otsego with a girlfriend. I'll be arranging a closet and getting breakfast.
Oh. I also got my laptop back, with Linux MX-19 installed. It'll take some getting used to.

842020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:36 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Today, We're supposed to meet Gator at Juan Lin's Chinese restaurant for lunch (Breakfast for me) Hoping he shows up. I'll call before we leave here.

852020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:59 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

My Sister called last night, and told me my Mom had her call an ambulance. She sent me an email this morning, saying that my Mom had been transferred to Butterworth Hospital in Grand Rapids. She has a heart block, where the top ventricles are not in sync with the lower ventricles. She might be getting a pacemaker. I don't know.
My Sister asked if I might be able to come out and clean my Mom's house today. Told her to let me know what time.

862020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:19 pm

margie52501

margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Good afternoon all. Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Suppose to warm up here today and tomorrow.

2020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 2v2egez1dx6wY8w

872020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:42 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Margie, it's nice to have you pop in.

882020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:50 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, I'm sending up prayer for your mom. :pray:

The Coronavirus is a bit frightening. My daughter in law
works with a woman who is just back from visiting her dad in China.
The medical folks here are not quatantining her, but her boss told
her she must not return to work before two weeks.
My same daughter in law leaves early tomorrow for a week cruise.
Personally, I wouldn't go on a cruise ship if it was free.

Life is good here, Thankfully.

892020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:03 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Thank you Joyous. I wouldn't go on a cruise either.

902020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:26 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Speaking of cruising, I'll be cruising out to my Mom's today. Don't know what time yet. Then I'll be riding to Grand Rapids with my Sister and her husband to see my Mom. Will see how that goes. Thanks for all the prayers!

912020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:02 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Saw my Mom yesterday. She's looking so very tired. She doesn't want the pacemaker, or to start dialysis. We have to think about getting someone to be with her 24 hours a day, if she gets to go home.
Today, I'll be taking Mary's Son, Gator to the license bureau to get a plate for his car. I helped him out yesterday with a month's insurance on his car, so he can look for a job. He lost his job, when he was in the hospital for Liver disease, which really scared him. He says he's quit drinking now.
After that, I'll be taking Dawn shopping. Cupboards are getting a little bare here.

922020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:00 pm

2Anne

2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Its good you helped your mum and Gator LFF. My son had liver problems from drinking too much at university. I think we gave him too much allowance and he was drinking 6 or 7 pints of beer a day. He became ill and went to see a doc who I think read him the riot act. He really cut down then but I do wonder if this liver trouble contributed to the Pancreatic cancer he got. ckn

932020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:53 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, being a bit older, I begin to understand the feeling seniors have about prolonging life with medical intervention. If I'm right in assuming that's what your mom is feeling. I just pray she is comfortable.
I agree with 2-Anne that it's such a good thing you do for Mary's son. I pray for hia blessing finding a job. :pray:

2-Anne, I'm sorry that you lost your son to that awful cancer.
Our Jeopardy host, Alex Trebek, has been fighting pancreatic cancer for some time.

My day:
Washed my outerwear, visited Little Chuckie twice, took my firstborn son to pay bills, etc.
I feel in a quandry about him. Does the brain injury bause his living problems? There again, :pray:

The Lord bless each of us.

(Sad news with Rush Limbaugh=Lung cancer-stage 4)

942020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:17 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Thank you Joyous. Yes we want my Mom to be comfortable. My Sister talked to the doctor today. They've been able to get some fluids off, and my Mom is breathing a little better.
You have my condolences too, 2Anne.
Sad about Rush Limbaugh- yes.
I've taken Dawn to the bank, party store, Village Market, and Dollar General today. Then, we had lunch at a local restaurant. We came home, sorted Dawn's pills into her weekly dispenser, walked Chipper a bit.
Have to take Chipper out again, and turn in for the night. Will have another busy day tomorrow. Good night!

952020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:51 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Got a call from Gator (Mary's Son)- asked if I could take him to the emergency room in Holland. ( Allegan Hospital doesn't have the equipment needed to drain his fluid.

Picked him up (looked like he was pregnant), drove him to Holland, waited 2 hours (called to cancel Chipper's grooming- set up for 9 a.m), found out the procedure for Gator won't be done till 4 pm, so he sent me home. I won't be taking him to get his plates, and I'm guessing Dawn will be too tired to go shopping.

962020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:41 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Poor Gator. Yet he is blessed to have you.
I suspect that having people who need you is what keeps you going.
That and :coffee: At least in my day, coffee is my crutch Two ☕s
per day and I miss it if I don't have it.

Today I made Taco soup. Ithought it sounded good because I like tacos.
Never had the soup. I made it, had a bowl. Ho Hum. I'll go back to my
Tortilini soup. Now that is GOOD!

My Maggie (Granddaughter) called asking if I could take her to Meijer.
She said Mama is sick. WE had fun shopping. Went by Tim Horton's
for coffee for her and Mama. Then I visited the doggie, came home
and here I am!
We will watch the State of the Union tonight. I suppose the House
will manage to be rude to President Trump. Our Gov. Whitmer will
deliver the rebuttal. I'm not a fan of her's.

972020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:37 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I doubt I'll listen to the state of the Union address, and I'll DEFINITELY not listen to whitmer.

982020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:32 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, I think we're going to listen to President Trump,
just to see how he throws their idiocy back at them.
To see Madam Pelosi standing ramrod straight,
pretending she doesn't hear a word.
I doubt we will listen to Whitmer. "Fix the damn roads!"

Goodnight and sleep peacefully.

992020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:39 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

The bond she wants is for state roads.  Will do nothing for the little roads we use every day.
I'm watching Criminal Minds on ION-TV.

1002020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:24 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

My cable bill jumped up $35 a month, so I have to call about that. We'll be going to Holland today to see my Mom, who has been moved to a rehab nursing home. Then, we'll do some shopping at Save-a-Lot there before our snowstorm hits.
Now, Dawn has gotten a text from Gator, saying the Secretary of State opens at 11:00, if I want to take him down and get his license tabs ($160). I told Dawn to text him back that we have plans today. Will call him when we get home.
[Since I'll be buying his tabs, he can work around our schedule.]

1012020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:55 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, it seems fair that Gator work around your schedule, especially since it pertains to your mother.
So you're getting the snow first? Not fair, I know, but my selfish mind hopes the Snow supply is diminished by the time it gets past your area. flying pigs

My day has just begun, so who knows?

1022020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:07 am

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

That sure is a big hike in your bill LFF!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum