SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

A Tranquil Place Of Enjoyment

You are not connected. Please login or register

2020 What's Going On In Your Day

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 16]

1512020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:13 pm

lightfootfan

*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Our apartment has one bedroom, with a full walk in closet.  Dawn has the bedroom.  Trust me.  The apartment is not 'roomy',  It's about 27 feet by 27 feet total area.
Take your antiques to an antique store.

1522020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:58 pm

Glad E Olah

*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Sometimes having a bigger space means more cleaning......if I moved to an apartment I would have to get rid of my junk and it is not antique believe me!

https://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/portal.htm

1532020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:10 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Was supposed to go to the cancer center in Holland for a procedure for my Mom at 8:30 this morning, but my Sister received a call yesterday saying that there was a billing problem that had to be taken care of. That they would call her at 8:00 to let her know if the procedure would be done, so I have to wait for a call from her, and then, I'll have 45 minutes driving time to get there. Procedure should take about 6 hours, so I guess I won't be going to the Bernie Sanders rally in Grand Rapids today.

2020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Ezb3oiY2020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Eh91MZ2

1542020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:58 pm

margie52501

margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Good afternoon all. I hope your mom is okay LLF? She is in our prayers.

2020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 2v2egez1dx6wY8w

1552020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:05 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Thank you, Margie. My Mom was getting a Retuxan treatment today, somewhat like a chemo treatment. She appreciated my sitting with her. She was talkative today, feeling a bit better, in better spirits, and the swelling has gone down in her hands.
I've visited 6 assisted living facilities. My Sister has visited them, and 2 more. Talked with her tonight, and we've chosen one of these facilities. Will call the admissions person, and get paperwork started. My Mom will be discharged from the rehab facility this weekend.

2020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Ezb3oiY2020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Eh91MZ2

1562020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:02 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

My Sister and I will be going to the assisted living facility we've chosen for my Mom, and will select a room, make arrangements, etc..

1572020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:43 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, is your mom allowed to take any or all of her own furniture?
Having familiar items can be comforting.

As for my antiques, items which once were highly collectible
are not desired these "Stuff" is valuable only to me. The books,
1st editions, I cannot part with. The Raggedy Ann dolls are going in the trash.
The rest will go to Salvation Army or a thrift store. Little boys no longer play
with Matchbox cars, so out they go. Pewter must be polished, I doubt
today's girls wish to do that. LOL I have a bottle of Sloan's linitamint (?).
It must be abcient. A tiny tube of some medical liquid with a cork stopper.
The cork broke. I reckon it's mostly junk. It will feel like freedom when it's gone.

I'm off to visit the doggie.

LFF, would you seriously have gone to hear Bernie Sanders?
I listened to part of the debate, they rip each other apart, then pretend to be great friends.

2020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Joyous-Mouse-2-300x252

1582020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:55 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I was being facetious about going to a Bernie Sanders rally.
You'll miss your 'stuff' for a while. Then, you'll wonder why you didn't get rid of it years ago. When my Mom passes, we'll have to go through her 'stuff'. Most of it will go in a garage sale, or maybe an 'Estate Sale', where people can come in the house, and if they see something they like, make an offer, as long as they move it out.
My Mom can bring stuff over, but the rooms are very small.

1592020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:33 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Will be leaving about Noon today, go out to my Sister's (45 minutes one way), pick up my Mom's clothes that my Sister washed, and then go visit my Mom (20 minute drive).

1602020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:13 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, I know you're right. I will or would miss things people gave me,
something I bought in England, things I bought because I thought
they were unusual. Still, it's either now or my children must toss
it when I'm gone. I cleaned another shelf of stuff this morning.
Only three to go.
I enjoyed a visit with my doggie this afternon.

1612020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:25 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

My niece who died this past November, yesterday, one of her sisters learned
that she has Non Hodgekins Lymphoma. Erica is 61.
She will begin Chemo soon. She is very positive, which is very
helpful in healing.

:pray:

1622020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:28 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Attitude is indeed important.
Went to my Sister's this morning, and we talked more about the decision we've made for Mom's moving. Picked up her clean laundry.
Went to the rehab place, dropped off my Mom's clean clothes, picked up the dirty outfit.
Talked with my Mom for a while. She was quite talkative, and in good spirits. She was glad my Sister and I had decided on a place for her.
Dawn and I went out for Chinese, I stopped over at Batteries Plus, bought a new battery for my cell phone, at $42.
Took the dirty outfit to my Sister's. We talked again a while about what furniture we want in her new 2 room residence.
Then Dawn and I went home.

1632020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:04 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Bought a new cell phone battery yesterday. 40 bucks! Heck. The phon cost me 19.95 about 7 years ago.- just a little flip phone. it's still lighting up with a chirp every few minutes.
I don't plan on doing a whole lot today. Dawn will be going to Meijer's, a meeting, and lunch out with the girls today.

1642020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:41 pm

margie52501

margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Good afternoon all. Sorry you had to buy a cell phone battery LLF. Lovely outside today in the upper 50's. But not feeling like me today so just chilling here .

1652020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:57 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

so just chilling here .
Sorry to hear you're cold, Margie.

1662020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:57 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Phones seem to cost an arm and a leg these days.
Back when we just had a phone we dialed, we had
a phobe bill once a month, but it was simple.
How things have changed. Some for better, I suppose.
I sound like a cranky, old curmudgeon.

I did very little today. I did visit my doggie.
IN fact I visited my daughter's family dog too.

1672020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:48 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I visited Chipper yesterday. Seems that way, as I'm gone almost every day now. Today, I'll be driving to Holland to visit my Mom, going to Holland Monday, Tuesday Thursday, and Friday too. Then we'll have Mom settled in her room, and I can quit going to see her. (I think you know me better than that)

1682020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:33 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, then you can take a day to relax.
Mom will understand better than anyone.
I suspect that Chipper misses you.

Beautiful day in the offing. (Where did
that saying come from ?)

So far I have washed one load , washed a lot of red grapes,
read a bit of "Walden". While I envy Thoreau's portion of
life spent squatting on a few acres, building his own abode,
growing his own food, living a simple life for awhile, I do
find his writing to be verbous. The pages he filled with
verbage could have been shortened by 2/3, had he used
simple language. I could have finished the book days ago.
Instead, I use much time, plowing through an abundance of
words in order to enjoy the story of his lone and simple existance.

Later today, I will take my car to a Car-wash. It's awful (Should be awfully) dirty, the
sun shines perfectly for drying it. No frozen doors, etc.

My friends, seize this lovely day!    bearhug

1692020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:12 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Not today, my friend. I took Chipper for a nice walk this morning, and will again before I leave. I'll be leaving at about 12:30, will stop at Dollar General, then go see my Mom for a bit.

1702020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:05 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, sounds like you're doing what needs doing and what
seems best to do, showing love for those you love.
Careful as you go!

1712020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:02 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Thank you.

1722020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:24 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Hoping the snow holds off all week, but I don't think it will. Will probably hold off today. I will be going to Holland to look at a recliner with a lift for my Mom to help her in getting up and down. I may look at one for me too. My Sister and BIL will be meeting me there. This will not be an insurance purchase, but I'm hoping Airway Oxygen will deliver. After that, we'll be heading out to American House to refamiliarize ourselves with my Mom's room, and try to set up a few things, as my Mom will be moving there Thursday.From there, I'll be heading home, but Kathy and Dean will stop by on the way home, and see my Mom.

1732020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:40 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

American House !
In my work/career before retiring, I often
had patients at one or another American House.
They seem to be very well run. I never heard any
complaints.
There are two or three levels of care I believe.
My last lady didn't require much of what was
offered. She had a two bedroom unit and in spite
of her age, did most of her own care. She had
"Meals on Wheels", I ironed for her and a few other
chores.
Helen died on her 101 birthday with me
holding her hand. (I'm sure I have told this story before)

Today we finished cleaning the shelves. I washed the white
laundry. Visited my wee doggie and will go again about 6:00
as my son works 12 hours on Monday.

I wish the snow would detour, avoiding Southeast Michigan.
"If wishes were horses, beggars might ride."

1742020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:02 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

joyous wrote:American House !
In my work/career before retiring, I often
had patients at one or another American House.
They seem to be very well run. I never heard any
complaints.
There are two or three levels of care I believe.

"
My Mom was assessed at a level 4. They'll do a reassessment in 30 days.
Saw my Mom today for about an hour. Then explained I had to meet my Sister to see about getting a lift chair for my Mom. Ordered one for me too.

1752020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:54 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

The 4 to 7 inches of snow that was predicted for our area looks like it may stay South of us (Maybe in Missouri?).
Ordered my lift chair yesterday.
Will take Dawn to a Noon meeting today, and will continue North to visit my Mom for a while, after I get gas.

1762020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:49 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

igloo Snow, snow, go away.

LFF, you will love the lift chair, I think.
I once had one, which I wasn't ready for.
I gave it to a lady who needed one more than I did.

We finished cleaning the shelves, washed 5 pair of
lace curtains, hung them again. I used to do all that
cleaning without help. Today it tired me out, even
with his help. Makes me wonder if I'm getting old?
LFF, I have forgotten how old your mom is?
Glad, your mom is 99, right?

1772020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:10 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

My Mom is 93.
Who helped you with the curtains, Joyous?

1782020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:38 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Have had about an inch of snow here overnight. Snow is still coming down. My power recliner is supposed to be delivered today. We shall see.
My Sister was going to go to the cancer center in Holland to be with my Mom this morning. Once my Mom falls asleep during her treatment, my Sister plans on taking a load of my Mom's stuff to American House, as my Mom is supposed to be being moved there tomorrow. I hope Kathy (my Sister) will be able to do that safely, and does not have to blow snow at her house and my Mom's.

1792020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:48 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Slept in my new recliner last night. Was pretty comfortable. Will be going out to my Sister's today. Will pick up a few things for my Mom. Then I'll head to the rehabilitation center in Holland, pack up anything my Mom has in her room, listen to the discharge nurse, and hopefully record her instructions. Then, my Mom is scheduled to be discharged at 1:30, and transported to Driftwood at American House, an assisted living community, where Dawn and I will meet her to help her get settled in.

1802020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:35 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, my companion/housemate/Ray.
We share the expenses and chores.

The snow came here and it's quite cold,
but sunny.

That's great to have a lift chair which is
comfortable enough to sleep in.
Does Chipper like it?

I haven't done a lot today. My daughter,
gr.daughter and I went to ALDI. I bought
a 7 vegetable Lasagna, frozen. I saw it in
their paper and thought it looked tasty. I
think I may have it tomorrow with the Salmon.

We ordered a 3-ounce container of Ghost pepper
all ground like pepper. It's very hot so only a
tiny bit will be used. It's also said to be great for
circulation, respiratory system, other vital functions.
One of my sons uses it in his coffee (Just a tiny bit)
and he convinced me to try it.

I didn't see the wee doggie today. My son took a vacation
day.
I hope your mom likes her new place.
If she is a people person, she should fit right in.
P.S. Your mom is 10 years older than I am, although I say 84 because I'm actually in my 84th year, born in 1936.

1812020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:13 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I don't know if Chipper likes the new chair, as there isn't enough room in it for him to sit with me. He doesn't even get up in the big recliner with me anymore.
My Mom makes friends easily, but she doesn't make the first move. She had a neighbor stop in and introduce herself today.

1822020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:20 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Switched chairs in the middle of the night.  Each recliner has their own pros and cons.
Will be leaving about Noon today to Load up my car, my Sister's car, and my Mom's car with furniture and stuff to make her new home 'home'.  We can leave my Mom's car there, in case she want's to go somewhere- I'm kidding!

1832020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:47 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Funny LFF, I alternate between my recliner and my bed.

I assume your mom has given up driving? Will you be taking her car?
OKay, that came across as nosey, sorry! Anyway, your day sounds
busy. I have only done putzy stuff, rolling trash container to front
by street. Washing dishes, sweeping floor, burying tablescraps,
such as veggie peelings, no meat particles. We bury them in the
garden. Great food for plants.
It's quite cold, but the bright sunshine creates an illusion of warmth.

I will be visiting my wee doggie about 1:00 P.M.

1842020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:46 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Well Joyous, my Mom will not give up her driver's license, but she doesn't drive. We keep her car in her garage, and my Sister uses it periodically, like today, when we needed 3 cars to move furniture and stuff in for my Mom at American House. My Sister will probably get my Mom's car anyway, because I can't afford insurance, plates, upkeep, etc. on 2 cars.
So we have most of my Mom's stuff moved over now. Brought her nice TV over, but she can't watch it because we didn't realize she needed a cable box, and now we can't talk to anyone about it till Monday. Brought her chiming clock over, but forgot to bring a hammer....

1852020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:50 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Will be taking Dawn to a noon meeting today, take Chipper for a little walk in the park, bring Dawn home, call Charter, and maybe go to Holland. We'll see what develops.

1862020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:05 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, it must feel good to have mom all settled.
Couldn't Maintenance loan you a hammer?

Today I will go to a viewing for a young woman
who apparently died from an overdose. So sad.
Her twin sister died a few years ago trying to
save others from an apartment fire.
Still, the sun shines.

1872020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:37 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

So sorry to hear of that, Joyous.
Maintenance left for the day at 3 p.m.

1882020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:17 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

March is coming in like a lamb here, so that's scary for my driving to Ann Arbor on April 2. Today should be very nice for going out to my Mom's at American House. I'll bring a hammer, screws, a needlenose pliers, and my cordless drill. Thinking I may just hang her clock with a screw because it will be more reliable. Probably won't be staying long.

1892020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:54 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, maybe the Lion will have stopped roaring by April first?
High winds do concern me. Trees can topple over, causing damage.
We could even land in OZ!

Sad as the death of a young person is, there was a ray of sunshine.
Her beautiful, 8 year old, granddaughter at first shy, became my friend.
I asked if she would take me to view her grandmother. She agreed,
but said she would not stay there with me. I told her I understood and
thanked her. Later she asked me to sit with her while she ate, asked
me to call her. She lives in Alabama with her family. Such a precious
child!

I have swollen glands and hope and pray I'm not getting hit with a BUG.
Today will be a soup day.

1902020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:11 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Hope you're going to be okay, Joyous. I'll be leaving shortly to see my Mom.

1912020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:29 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I have an appointment with the podiatrist this morning. Then I'll come home and pick up Dawn to take her to an appointment she has. Will wait for her, and then take her to the library, where she can renew the books on procrastination she's renewed twice already, and has not read yet. oops
Should walk Chipper today too.

1922020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:06 pm

margie52501

margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Good afternoon. Just got off the phone with my cousin Stephanie. We haven't talked in a long time either. She and her husband live in New Mexico.

1932020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:34 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

After our appointments, we stopped at the library, took Chipper down to the boardwalk for a walk, came home and filled Dawn's pill organizer... Now it's relax time for me.

1942020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:04 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Today, I'll be meeting my Mom at the cancer center North of Holland. She's being taken there for an appointment this afternoon. Then, I think I'll be visiting her at her apartment if she's not too tired.

1952020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:03 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I'm glad the weather permits travel, LFF.
So important when your mom needs you.

1962020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:07 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

My day has been busy until after lunch.
THis morning, Kroger for distilled water.
WE like to keep a supply on hand in case.
Bank, where I met a man who looked distraught.
I asked if he was tired. He shared that his brother-
inlaw had died. It was the first time I had to wait
in line at the bank. He thanked me, which tells me
maybe I was supposed to wait in line, just to say a
few words og comfort.

1972020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:21 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Ya done good, Joyous!
I went to my Mom's appointment. Went well, but her hemoglobin was a bit low, so they're going to give her a unit of blood tomorrow, but I don't know what time yet. The doctor is going to try her again on the medicine that caused her heart drop. She had tolerated it well at the low dose, but had problems when they upped the dosage. They'll start her on the low dose again.

1982020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:01 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

This morning, We'll be leaving at about 9:15 to go to the cancer center north of Holland for an appointment for my Mom. Her Hemoglobin is down a bit, so they're going to give her a unit of blood, give her a new prescription, and start her on Retukan, which is like a chemo for the blood.

1992020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:43 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I hate cancer.
No surprise there as everyone does.

Such terrible things happen.

Yesterday I made Goulash for my son who lives alone, works long hours.
He adds cheese and enjoys a hot, homemade meal.
Today I washed the dish towels, after showering, I picked up my daughter.
WE ran some errands for my older son who isn't feeling well.
On our way home, we stopped, me at Ollie's and she shopped Salvation Army.
I find I am sleepy tonight.

2002020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:47 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, and any others who pop in,

say your :pray:
yawn2
:clock: time to say "Goodnight!"

2012020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:12 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Good night Joyous, and godd night all, as I'll be turning in here shortly, after I take Chipper out.
Was with my Mom as she received a unit of blood today. Went home with her to her assisted living apartment. They treat her very well there.

2022020 What's Going On In Your Day - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 What's Going On In Your Day Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:48 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Was up at 5:23 this morning to take Chipper outside. I plan on going grocery shopping with Dawn some time today. She made a list yesterday.
Might go out to my Sister's to pick up some stuff for my Mom. Will have to talk ti Sis from a distance, as I don't want to catch her cold. Have no other big plans, but those will take up most of the day. Might go out for lunch. I just had a thought. Are Chinese restaurants taking a hit because of this Corona virus thing?
Gas prices are down. I filled up at 1.99 yesterday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum