SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

A Tranquil Place Of Enjoyment

Happy Spring Shouters! (or Fall to our Australian friends)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Daily Activity

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

101Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:16 am

lightfootfan

*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Took Chipper out at 4:30 this morning. Have no other plans yet today. A nap sounds good....

102Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:48 am

lightfootfan

*WRITER*
*WRITER*

August 26 today! Dawn asked me to take her to Emerald Park yesterday to check on her application status. She received approval. The move-in date to her new apartment is September 11. That means I'll have to buckle down, and start pinching my pennies.
I hope I'll get to take Chipper for a walk today. Dawn will be going out for lunch with a friend. Have nothing else planned. Have a good day all!

103Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:08 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Google Chrome (I'm fair certain)

Will Dawn not also find it more expensive living on her own?
Disability isn't a bountiful income. Not for my oldest son.
Fortunately he and his lady share their home, which helps a lot.

I will be watching the 3rd evening of the RNC Convention tonight.

Tomorrow is going to be extremely hot. I suggest staying inside if possible.

Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Joyous-Mouse-2-300x252

104Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:40 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

joyous wrote:Google Chrome (I'm fair certain)

Will Dawn not also find it more expensive living on her own?
Disability isn't a bountiful income.

I will be watching the 3rd evening of the RNC Convention tonight.

Tomorrow is going to be extremely hot. I suggest staying inside if possible.
In Chrome, I believe there's a choice in settings to choose which cookies to accept.
Dawn seems to think she can make it on her own. I will give her the $700 I've set aside over the past year for her. She will need that to move in.
What is the RNC?
I'll be taking Dawn to Brighton again tomorrow.

Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Ezb3oiYYour Daily Activity - Page 3 Eh91MZ2

105Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:28 pm

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Just returned from Bible study. We are at chapter 7 in Revelation.

John 3:16 (KJV)
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
https://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/portal.htm

106Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:41 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Did you have a group of more than 10 people? Were you 6 feet apart?

107Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:32 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Oh Boy. Here we go again. Dawn wants me to take her to Plainwell to drop off a deposit for her apartment. We'll then hit US 131 a Plainwell to head out to Brighton for Dawn's weekly treatment.

108Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:01 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Glad, have you done the Daniel / Revelation study?
I did that study twice and I tend to not retain as I used to.

LFF, will you continue driving Dawn to appointments?
It's a blessing that your vehicle has AC for today's trip.
LFF, Republican National Convention ?

I picked the last beans, pulled the plants out because
they had no blossoms and wouldn't produce any more.
I picked a few tomatoes, watered a few things, showered.
Lunch was good and now noon coffee.
I doubt I will visit Little Chuckie today. Too hot and he
doesn't enjoy being outside when it's this hot. Still, he will miss me.

Last edited by joyous on Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add information.)

109Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:15 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I will still be driving Dawn to appointments in Brighton, and maybe home from other appointments that she'll probably take the bus to. She'll have to call 24 hours in advance, the night before, and the morning of, but she'll be able to ride anywhere in the county for a dollar. I'll probably have to pick her up from them, as she can't pin down an end time. I'll bring her here, and she can make dinner for me?
I don't watch conventions.

110Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:49 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

No plans yet today. Took Chipper out at 6:30. Looks like rain. May just stay home.

111Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:00 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Today: Washed whites. Visited little doggie.
Spent some time watching old movies.
Some of the old ones are quite good.
WE had wonderful rain.

112Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:44 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

We didn't get much rain. Took Chipper for 2 walks. Didn't do a heck of a lot else.
In the midst of a thunderstorm. Good night.

113Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:36 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

We had rain , thunder, and lightning last night. Had to wait till the rain stopped at 12:30 to take Chipper out. Took Chipper out again at 6 this morning. Might take him for a walk. Will see if I can get Dawn to come along. Have no other big plans today. Might go to a Williams Family concert later.

114Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:15 pm

margie52501

margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Sorry I haven't been around but I'm still here. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I have some news to share here. So here goes...

A few weeks ago I went to see the Gastroenterologist here in town. I have been having problems with my hemorrhoids for a while. I chickened out last year and now I have no other choice in this matter. So schedule the colonoscopy for Sept 8th here at the local hospital. Our health insurance is paying for it and I have to be here by 6:50 am and will start at 8 pm. Hope and pray to be out the same day. John gets to go with me and wait in the waiting room. So please keep me in your prayers.

Your Daily Activity - Page 3 2v2egez1dx6wY8w

115Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:58 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Be sure and drink that 'stuff' beforehand to clean yourself out!

116Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:07 pm

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Sending prayers for you Margie.

117Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:45 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Picked up 2 chicken dinners at about 4:45 yesterday. Took them, with chairs, to Mahan park here in Allegan. Talked a while with a lady who had shown up early for the Williams Family concert, till my school chum, Tim, showed up at about 5:30. (The dinners were still warm.They were in Styrofoam containers wrapped in cellophane, and put in a plastic bag.) The Bluegrass concert was pretty good, even though we had to leave early because Tim had to get home to his Mom.
Today should be uneventful, as my Mom said she doesn't want visitors today, so I'll be staying home.

118Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:00 am

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Sounds like a great day yesterday for you. I went shopping for groceries yesterday and wore myself out. Cooked dinner and that was about it.

Today is Church day and I am looking forward to it. I plan to fry chicken when I get home. Also son picked enough okra to fry this time (usually it has been taking two pickings) so I will fry that as well.

Then it will be time to take an afternoon nap.

119Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:42 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Naps are good! I just had one.

120Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:59 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Dawn woke me this morning when she took Chipper out. I have to take her to a counselling appointment this morning, and she has to pick up a sleep apnea testing kit.I have no idea what else will transpire today.

121Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:45 am

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Brand new week and tomorrow begins a brand new month. Then time to pay bills again. Months roll by to fast now.....seems like I am paying a bill all the time.

It is going to be a cloudy day with peeks of sun a few times throughout the day. They are calling for rain for most of the week beginning tonight.

Fall lettuce came up spotty....may try to plant more but there may not be time for it. Swiss chard is about ready to start picking. Been getting vine spinach...….thinking about dehydrating some the next picking.

122Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:55 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Happy to hear you start things on a high note 2note , Glad.
Took Dawn to see her counselor this morning, and to pick up a sleep monitor for tonight. Dawn's counselor thinks Dawn's getting out on her own will be a good thing.
Didn't wear my compression stockings yesterday. Will don them here shortly. Have no other big plans for today.

123Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:13 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Wore my socks yesterday, and will today. Sunday was the first time in many weeks that I havent worn my compression stockings. Dawn wore the sleep apnea tester last night, and we have to bring it in this morning. The unit won't turn off!
Have no other plans on this first day of September. We'll see what happens.

124Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:40 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Glad, do you like the dehydrator? Does it dry food enough to keep in jars?
Or must it be frozen? I haven't dried food for several years, but might try it.
Your late planting sounds great. I have kale doing fairly well. Spinach didn't
all come up, so I replanted the spots where it was lacking. We're taking a lot
of plants out no. There are still a few tomatoes and a few peppers so those
stay awhile. We're buying Bell peppers for freezing as we use quite a lot in
cooking. Our onions didn't grow. I wonder why some things do good and
some refuse to grow?

LFF, you probably should put the stockings on every day. How is your mom doing?
We have a neighbor who lived in our park when we moved here and there are
very few from those days. He has retired and is slipping badly. He loses things.
He said he loses his balance. His brothers live in Toledo so they're getting him
an apartment near them. I feel sad that he must leave us. I can't take care of him.

I believe I hear rain falling. It will be welcome.
Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Pray11
For our President , the people who are in the path of the rioters, looters, yes, even killers, our country.

125Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:26 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I do wear the stockings every day- just missed a day. Yes. We need to pray earnestly about all this stuff that's going on.
Took Dawn to a meeting this morning, walked Chipper, spent most of the day by this computer.

126Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:21 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Dawn will be heading to Muskegon today to look at some furniture and stuff for her apartment. I'll be staying here, making breakfast, taking an unscheduled shower, maybe a shave. Should be a good day.

127Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:39 am

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Joyous the only thing I do not like about the dehydrator is the time it takes to dehydrate. Mostly dehydrate spinach or kale. I love to sprinkle on salads and scramble or devil eggs. also good in veggie soups.

128Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:50 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Don't get carried away. My Dad dehydrated so much stuff, we're still finding it.

129Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:29 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

1st: Glad, how do you store after dehydrating?

I hope the new Kale and Spinach does well.
The early planting of spinach bolted quickly.

130Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:37 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, no scolding for you if you wear your stockings.

Will Dawn have an apartment all her own? In an
apartment building? How exciting for her. Is she good
with handling her money?

How is your mom?

Yesterday I removed a lot of garden which had stopped producing.
I find that it keeps my mind from going stark raving mad.

Today I was a bit lazy. I did visit my doggie.
Do I sound like a braggert when I talk about him?
The grandkids are grown, so he is my delight.

Also went to Kroger, to BP for gasoline. Down to half a tank.
I usually fill i when it reaches 3/4.

131Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:33 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

First of all, Dawn:
Dawn will have her own apartment in a 55+ apartment building. No. She's not good with her money. But she'll have to learn, because I won't be able to help her. Today, she had a ride to Muskegon, where she found a dining set and dresser from the house of her ex-exboyfriends family.
My Mom? My Sister took her for blood work, and a talk with the doctor. The doctor is very very pleased with my Mom's numbers, as well as how she looks and acts. I think my Mom's attitude is much better, she's eating better, and the Visiting Angels are very good for her.
I drove out to my Mom's today, visited with her, and with my Sister, met my Mom's new Angel, and went over to see where my Sister is having a new walk-in tub installed.
I delivered the Boost nutritional drink I'd ordered yesterday for my Brother in Law, and Kathy, my Sister gave me the 3 boxes of burgers she'd bought for me for Chipper. So the Boost was $11 more, but I'm not worried about it.

132Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:27 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Slept in this morning till 7:30. Took Chipper downtown for a walk, and will get my laptop set up at 10:15 for Dawn's telehealth appointment. No other plans today.

133Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:36 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Oh, how good it is that your mom is content in her own home.
I know her Visiting Angel will be kind and helpful. The Walk-in
bathtub, it is for your Mom? Or is it at your sister's home and for her?

I wish Dawn the best and perhaps it's time she learned to care for
herself.

Good little Chipper!

I laundered some bedding, visited my doggie. He searched for the
Rabbit, no luck. Then along comes a squirrel, Yippee!
He ran the length of his leash before I could get my arm prepared.
I'm getting used to his sudden bolting so no harm done. Squirrel
was wise and vanished, probably up the tree.
It's a lovely day here.

134Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:18 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

[quote="joyous"] The Walk-in
bathtub, it is for your Mom? Or is it at your sister's home and for her?
The tub is at my Sister's house for her use, and more for her husband who's 83, over 300 lbs, diabetic, and has heart problems.

He ran the length of his leash before I could get my arm prepared.
Hope he wears a harness.  A jolt like that could be dangerous with a collar.

135Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:36 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Making another trip to Brighton this morning. May take Chipper with us.

136Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:19 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Okay. Here we are on September 5, 2020, 6.2 million people have the flu in the U.S. I should call next week, and make a wellness appointment with my doctor.
Today, Dawn will be going to a noon meeting, and probably have lunch later. I may take Chipper for a walk, maybe pick up some groceries...

137Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:03 am

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

i put my name down for a flu shot when I was at the pharmacy this week. I will take it the first part of October. Last year there was a shortage for the senior dose and I had to wait for several weeks.

138Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Your Daily Activity Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:36 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, yes he wears a harness. His new leash came today.
Glad, do you always take the flu shot?
I never take it.
I wanted to visit my oldest son. He just wasn't up to visiting. Another day will be as well.
Today is my first grandchild's 32nd birthday. Nice young man.
Goodnight and God bless. :pray:

139Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:11 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

32 years old. Where does time go?
Good to hear Chuckie wears a harness.
I get a flu shot every year. Dawn never does. I'll get one this year, but I don't know about the corona vaccine.
Today, I'm planning on going to my Mom's.

140Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:32 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, if you haven't gone to your mom's yet,
tell her hello from Joyous / Nellie.

I rarely get flu, once what may have been flu,
but I suspect it was some food. I never had a flu shot since the
Swine flu scare, big deal. More people were sick from the vaccine
than the flu.
I try for a good immune system and a positive attitude, (Don't we all)

Today there was no laundry to do. I pulled garden weeds, watered flowers,
puttered about.
My S.C. sister called last evening. When I was , in the south,growing up,
there were no deer, bear, coyote, wolves in our hills. In N.C. they hunted
bear. Now they cannot put their garbage out without bears tearing into it.
Wolves and even wild boar roam those woods. I imagine the fires in the
mountainous areas drove wildlife to places where food is abundant.
Those hills we roamed are not as safe today, unless one carries a gun,
loaded,

141Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:32 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, if you haven't gone to your mom's yet,
tell her hello from Joyous / Nellie.

I rarely get flu, once what may have been flu,
but I suspect it was some food. I never had a flu shot since the
Swine flu scare, big deal. More people were sick from the vaccine
than the flu.
I try for a good immune system and a positive attitude, (Don't we all)

Today there was no laundry to do. I pulled garden weeds, watered flowers,
puttered about.
My S.C. sister called last evening. When I was , in the south,growing up,
there were no deer, bear, coyote, wolves in our hills. In N.C. they hunted
bear. Now they cannot put their garbage out without bears tearing into it.
Wolves and even wild boar roam those woods. I imagine the fires in the
mountainous areas drove wildlife to places where food is abundant.
Those hills we roamed are not as safe today, unless one carries a gun,
loaded,

142Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:50 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Sorry Joyous. I've been there and back. I'd send her an email, but she never turns on her computer.
Sounds like you had a fine childhood.
My Mom was doing well today. Dawn visited with her while my Sister and I pulled thistle plants out of the bushes in front of my Mom's house.

143Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:57 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Here we are on Labor Day, 2020. Are we where we expected to be 10 years ago, 20 years ago? Wow!
Anyway, I'm hoping to go to Save a Lot in Paw Paw today, if they're open today. If so, we'll take Chipper along for a ride.

144Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:27 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Another Summer has come and gone, remaining in our memories...Well, it's one for the History books, that is, unless our illustrious leaders decide to omit part of it 'for our own good'.
This morning, we had thunderboomers roll through here. Now the light rain we're experiencing will linger most of the day.
I'll be taking Dawn to a noon meeting today. I may take Chipper for a walk downtown, depending on the weather, but have no other big plans.

145Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:41 am

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF this has been a really bad summer for me......heath not too bad but like everyone else the whole year has been messed up. Our new normal will never become truly normal for me. But we must learn to deal with it.

I want to do a little cleaning today. House is a mess!

146Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:32 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Yes Glad. It's been very depressing. Here's a quote that may help:
“Life sucks, but you have the option to sit there and cry about it or you can simply move on and become stronger.” – Leah Iacono

147Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:29 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

2lol Isn't it funny, when I was young I itched for Big City life.
We rarely went to the small town. I ached to see the world.
Now I have seen England, Scotland, Austria, Germany, and
my favorite, Ireland, the hills of the south beckon. Michigan
has been home since 1955 and I do love this state.
It's one of the best places to live.

When you visit your mom again, tell her Nellie/Joyous sends
best wishes.
Marianne's son, Robert has a "Go Fund Me" going for a fairly
young woman who had part of her left leg removed. She has
two children and no income. This has been her life for ? I think
maybe two years, with in and out of the hospital. What bothers
me is the fact that an attempt to get help for her from SSI and
whatever has not been achieved. I know people with far less
problems who get assistance. Is it a State issue? I'm sure Federal
assistance could be secured.
Robert is either a Priest or a Minister. (Forgive me for venting)

Today? I visited the doggie. He thought the new leash was a toy for him.
I had to snatch it away from him. It's so much easier for controlling his
movements. My daughter and GR.daughter took me to the Drive-thru
at my bank. I decided to put my daughter on my account in case I am
ever unable to get to the bank. Presently I do everything and drive with
no problem, but one never knows what tomorrow brings. I have always
been very private and independent, so this was a tough decision to make.

Autumn was in the air this morning.

148Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:43 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Well Joyous, I don't know about SSI, but getting my DSI took having an attorney, which the state pays for.
Michigan is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Do you trust your Daughter? My Mom has my Sister on her accounts.

149Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:50 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, my older son had a lawyer to get his disability.

Yes, I totally trust my daughter. She will only get funds if I become unable.
I had been thinking about doing it and procrastinating. Then a cousin died
a few days ago, just two years my senior, so I thought don't wait too late.
I trust all five of them, but she lives close by and seems the likely one.
Thank you.

150Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:38 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Just looking out for you, Joyous. Good night.

151Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:44 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF< I appreciate you.
You have no way of knowing my girl.
she and her brothers were there for their dad when he
went through failing health.
Thank you.
bearhug I'm always fussing at you too.

152Your Daily Activity - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:47 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I'd better keep track of my temperature. I'm up to 99.3. Wow!
Will be going to the bank today to transfer the $800 from the saving account I have for Dawn to her checking account. She's going to need it for moving this weekend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum