SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

A Tranquil Place Of Enjoyment

Happy Spring Shouters! (or Fall to our Australian friends)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Daily Activity

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

451Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:29 pm

nell

*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, I hope your day went well.
Glad, I  hope your Thanksgiving is precious.

Today I shopped for a few items needed for tomorrow's feast.
Now I find I need more fruit. Back to a store!

452Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:45 pm

lightfootfan

*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Day went well.  Center took some blood to test, and sent us home.  I was also able to stock up on some Schendorf burger patties for Chipper too.

453Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:25 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Well, here we go on Thanksgiving 2020.  Neighbor lady's car wouldn't start this morning.  Her Son came out and gave her a jump.
I ran out last night, and picked up some pies for our Thanksgiving feast today.  Gator called last night and asked me to pick up a couple of pies this morning, because they'd forgotten to get any.  Didn't know if the stores would be open this morning, or if they'd even have pies.  Last night, there were no pumpkin pies in the Village Market bakery section, so I bought 2 apple pies, and 2 peach pies.  Then, I bought two frozen pumpkin pies from their frozen foods section.  Will bring those over to Gator's this afternoon.

Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Ezb3oiYYour Daily Activity - Page 10 Eh91MZ2

454Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:55 am

margie52501

margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Hello all. Just though I would stop by and let you know how we're all doing here. We are not doing very well at all. Our little dog Sassy passed away Tues, November 24th at 2 pm. She died here at home with us. We had scheduled blood work to be done that day at 10 am. But changed our minds and I'm glad we did. Sassy had been ill and wasn't eating at first and took her to the vet last Wed, but it wasn't enough. She got worse and didn't even eat, drinking nor do her business for a few days then she was gone. We're beside ourselves and miss her dearly, she was with us for 13 wonderful years. We have many memories of her and pictures. But our home isn't the same with out her now. I know today is Thanksgiving Day , thankful to be here with hubby. But no Sassy makes it impossible to celebrate it.

Your Daily Activity - Page 10 2v2egez1dx6wY8w

455Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:01 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Margie, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Sassy was a part of your family.
I know exactly how much it hurts. I remember every loss of our doggies.
They give love in return. They are loyal.  bearhug

Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Joyous-Mouse-2-300x252

456Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:35 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I hurt for you Margie.  I dread even thinking about when I lose my Chipper.  He's 14.  I took him for a walk this morning, and he's sure moving slower these days, but then, so am I.
Sassy was happy to have you, but would want you to move on with your life.

457Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:57 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

:pray:

458Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:13 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Had Thanksgiving dinner at Mary's Son's house yesterday- salad, Turkey, green bean casserole, cornbread, redskin potatoes, and peach pie- Just the 4 of us.  Went well.
Might put my tree up today, will probably take Chipper for a walk- have nothing else planned...
Have a good day all!

459Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:35 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I have the news on this morning- says our illustrious governor Whitmer wants a 100 million dollar corona virus 'stimulus' here in Michigan.  Michigan has about 10 million people.  So we're each going to receive a check for ten dollars?  That would be soo exciting!  Nope  Ain't gonna happen.  The money will probably go into more 'testing', so our numbers can go up.
Today, I'm moving slowly.  Was up at 5, took Chipper outside, came back in and checked all my vitals, then took my meds and drank my Diet Dew.  Now, I'll warm up a 'meals on wheels' dinner for breakfast so I can take my Metformin.
Will take Chipper for a walk later, and will pick up Dawn about 1:00.

460Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:24 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Perhaps the Gov. will use those funds to fight our
RE-call movement. Just a thought.

I had Thanksgiving with third son/fourth child, his 
wife Benita, their Pitbull Pablo, Benita's mom, my
daughter Colleen, GR,son, Jimmy, GR.daughter Maggie 
and my youngest son, Chuck.
I drove by and saw my firstborn son Kelly and his mate Amy.
They fear the BIG virus and stay home. Second son Bill and 
his family had their dinner at their home. 
We ate leftovers yesterday and will finish them off today,
aside from the soup broth made from the turkey carcass.

I'm glad each of you had a blessed day.

461Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:49 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

You didn't see Chuckie?

462Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:36 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

OH, I think I may have missed  him. I was getting
stuff ready. If I visited him, it wasn't written in my
journal. I was late seeing him yesterday.
OH now I remember, I stopped on my way, took him 
out for a few minutes. Dear boy.

463Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:28 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

lightfootfan wrote:You didn't see Chuckie?
Joyous
OH now I remember, I stopped on my way, took him 
out for a few minutes. Dear boy.
Good to hear!

464Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:53 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Will be visiting my Mom later today, so I guess I should take a shower this morning.
Bought my Mom a new (4th generation) Alexa, and another smart plug, since my Mom killed the other one by spilling Tang on and in her. (Yes.  They still make Tang.)  Hopefully, we can get Alexa set up and working.

465Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:08 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I rather like Alexa. She played a Valvadi recording for me this morning,
as I folded clothes. I didn't appreciate his work as much, so I asked for
Johann Straus (SP ?).
I walked the 1 and aa half miles with Colleen this morning. Did a load of
laundry. Went to Meijer to get a discount which the cashier had skipped over.
Now I will visit Little Chuckie.

We did listen to President Trump as he lamented the cheating in the election.
Media pretends to not be sure there WAS cheating. As obvious as the nose on 
a face. I never believed our country would sink to allowing that type corruption.

466Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:40 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

My Mom was doing pretty well today.  We got her new Alexa hooked up and set up her smart plug too, but couldn't get Alexa to find her smart light bulb. 

467Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:31 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Last day of November today.I have a podiatrist appointment today.  No other big plans today.

468Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:46 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Alexa is only as competent as her programmer, right?
Good thing people don't have to depend on my technical
ability. I'm technically challenged.

469Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:59 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Today I washed the dish towels and also my bath towels.
I took my Gr.daughter Maggie to her work. Visited Little
Chuckie. 
I cannot say I enjoy snow. There was an age when snow' was 
pleasant to watch as it fell, as a child it was tasty as snow cream,
walking in deep snow when dressed in warm clothing, I didn't
even detest shoveling it. Now I will not drive in snow. I really
prefer staying inside. I wonder if it's an aging thing?

470Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:14 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

joyous wrote:Alexa is only as competent as her programmer, right?
Good thing people don't have to depend on my technical
ability. I'm technically challenged.
Actually, Alexa is already programmed.  All the user has to do is sign onto the Amazon website, and connect her.  Then she's like a voice activated browser.  Amazon Alexa, also known simply as Alexa, is a virtual assistant AI technology developed by Amazon, first used in the Amazon Echo smart speakers developed by Amazon Lab126. It is capable of voice interaction, music playback, making to-do lists, setting alarms, streaming podcasts, playing audiobooks, and providing weather, traffic, sports, and other real-time information, such as news.  One can even carry on a conversation with her.
By the way, I don't like driving in the snow either.

471Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:19 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Alexa admits to not knowing everything.
Sometimes a question can be beyond her field of expertise.
When she selects a song from my mentioning a singer,
I always thank her and she replies.

472Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:12 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

She misunderstands, or simply doesn't know.   I thank her too.

473Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:25 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

When I took Chipper for his walk this morning, we saw a woman walking with, I assumed, her Son, who seemed to have a learning disability or something.  He seemed excited to see Chipper, so I asked if he wanted to say hi to Chipper.   He asked "May I pet your dog?  Does he bite?".  Chipper went right over to the boy, as if he knew it was okay.  In fact, I had been walking Chipper toward the car, when he saw these people, and steered me toward them.  The kid seemed so happy to be able to pet Chipper.  He and his Mom both thanked me.

474Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:15 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Got upset with Chipper last night because he bugged me several times to go outside, after which I felt so bad, and apologized to Chipper.  Other things weren't going well, technology-wise, and I took it out on Chipper by raising my voice to him.
I guess Chipper forgave me, which makes me feel worse, as he slept all night, and went outside with me at 7 this morning, after I slept in.
Today, I've taken Chipper out, come back in and taken my vitals, took the trash out, emptied the used doggie bag receptacle, stocked the Diet Dew in the fridge, and I'm getting caught up on my emails.

475Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:28 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I was stressed out this morning, as Alexa couldn't connect to the internet, so I checked my computer- no internet, checked TV and phone- they were okay, so the problem had to be between the modem and the computer.  checked all connections.  My router was dead.  Tried it in another outlet, and it powered up.  Switched it back, and it powered up and connected.  The promptly lost the connection. Reset router, checked connections, my laptop and I don't know what else- nothing.  So I prayed about it.  Did a power boot, and everything came up!
Had breakfast, took my pills, took Chipper downtown, and now I'm back.
Will be leaving shortly to take Dawn to Grand Rapids.

476Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:54 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Here we go on a Thursday Morning.  Started by sleeping in, taking my Chipper outside, set up a toilet rack in the bedroom, and now, I'm going to have some Graham Crackers and milk.
Today, I think I'll go to Ziegler Dodge in Plainwell, and schedule an oil change, wheel alignment, and new tires.

477Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:56 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I scheduled the work on my car.  Getting new struts too.  Going to cost me $1200.
Today, I slept in again (getting to be a habit).  I'll be taking stuff to the dumpster today, taking Chipper downtown...., and see what else happens.

478Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:26 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I have been AWOL it seems.
I'm back!

479Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:37 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, I apologize for leaving you here alone.
I just had to take a few days off. 
Wisdom tooth giving me trouble and I haven't
been to a Dentist since Hector was a pup.

LFF, I know exactly how you felt after scolding
Chipper, or speaking sharply to Chipper. We're 
human and subject to failings. 99% of the time,
you're a GOOD friend to your Chipper. Aren't
our four-legged friends great about forgiving?

480Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:42 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Hi Joyous!  We've missed you.  Was worried about you.  Glad you're okay.
Yes.  Our we could learn a lot from our 4 legged friends.

481Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:52 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Thank you and also thank you for keeping 
SATW going.
I actually have no plans today, aside from
visiting my four-legged friend.
I'm trying to stay positive regarding the 2021 
resident of the White House. When Federal Judges
rule against Election fraud proof, I'm a bit dismayed.

Have a good day, my SATW family.
(P.S. Margie and John, comfort each other with memories of your little dog)

482Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:22 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

have the news on, but 'm not really watching it.  It's all about covid, covid, covid...
I'll have a couple 'meals on wheels' dinners for breakfast today, maybe for lunch and dinner too.  I have to get some out of my freezer.
Have no big plans for today.  Hoping to take Chipper for a walk today.  No other big plans.
Today is the last day for Village markup Buy 2, get 3 free sale.  So I might go back there.  Has anyone tried Zatarain sausage?  Is it spicy?

483Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:44 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, as far as I know, we do not have Village Markets in our area.
Buy 2 get 3 free sounds good to me, assuming they have items
one needs or eats.
Yes, it's either COVID COVID COVID, or Election fraud and fraud
is SO blatant, there is no denying it. In GA, they were unsuspecting
that their entire scheme was being caught on video.
It's a lovely day in SE Michigan.

484Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:30 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I did get some imitation crab sticks at B2G3, but I'm a little wary of the Zatarain sausage...

485Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:27 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Lovely weather we're having here today.  I'll take Dawn home around noon.  Then, I'll take Chipper over to my Mom's.  Dawn didn't make dinner for me to have today.  She brought pizza last night, after her date, so I'll have some for breakfast.

486Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:56 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Dawn has a gentleman friend?
Have you met him?
Does he meet with your approval?
Hello to Mom.

I did a load of laundry, a bit  of cleaning, used some
very old Lysol, which isn't made now. Strong stuff.
I have had it for 35 years and it was here in the bathroom when we
moved  here. I'm tossing it.

487Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:38 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

joyous wrote:Dawn has a gentleman friend?
Have you met him?
Does he meet with your approval?
Hello to Mom.

I've known Kevin for years.  He's a really nice guy, a couple of years younger than me.  Dawn lived with him years ago, before she moved in with Vern, who Mary and I rescued her from in 2005.  She and Kevin stay in touch.  They love each other, but not in THAT way.  Kevin's kind of a 'milk toast' kind of guy- always has been.  His adult kids walk all over him.  And if he could take care of that problem, I wouldn't mind his moving in with Dawn.
I'll say hi to my Mom for you.

488Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:16 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Took Chipper out at 5 this morning.  Getting my emails and stuff caught up, before I take my car in for an oil change, 4 wheel alignment, new struts, and 4 new tires.

489Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:23 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Sometimes a male friend is best.
GOD bless you and Mary(May she rest in peace)
for taking Dawn into your hearts and home.

I washed my outerwear. I will now take my gr;daughter to her job at Meijer.
Also will visit my canine friend.
:pray: for each of us.

Jot down December 21st as the evening we may be blessed to view the Christmas Star.
Saturn and Jupitar will come so close to each other and create a Star like appearance.

490Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:09 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Marked it on my desk calendar.  Hope we have clear skies.  Will appear in SW sky, about an hour after sunset.

491Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:09 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Got tires, alignment, struts, and an oil change yesterday.  Have nice tread on my tires now.  The car rides and handles better.  Engine response seems better too.  Have to remember to set my oil change reminder today. 
Dawn will be coming over this morning for a telehealth appointment.  I'll be taking her to a meeting after that, then taking Chipper for a walk, and going to Village Markup.

492Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:46 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I've run Dawn to the pharmacy, taken Dawn to a meeting, taken Chipper for a productive walk, gone to Village Markup for groceries, stopped at the Farm and Home store for Pet friendly salt, and now I'm home again.
My car sure handles better with new tires and struts!

493Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:50 pm

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Going to try and put my little tree up this weekend.

John 3:16 (KJV)
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
https://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/portal.htm

494Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:29 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Since I last posted today, Dawn called, and said her cat got out, and she can't find it., and Sherri, down the hall had trouble with her car starting.  I jumped it for her.  Those Cadillacs have the battery in the trunk, and they've got these weird battery connectors that are so difficult to get a connection on.

495Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:00 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF, what else did you do?
How is Chipper?

Yesterday I was unable to post.
I tried signing in to no avail.
This evening, no trouble. Go figure!

I did very little. Didn't even visit my little Canine buddy.
I have a wisdom tooth which lost it's filling and it is
painful at times. So I stayed home. It has been years
since I visited a Dentist. Now I have to find one.
I understand dental work is quite expensive. I rubbed
some Cinnamon on my gum and tried to put some into
the place where the filling was. I hope to sleep.

Wishing all a very peaceful night.  :pray:

496Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:28 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Just woke up Chipper and asked if he's okay.  He's fine.  I took him for a productive walk today. 
Dawn lost her cat- Left the door ajar when she was gone for 5 hours today (I didn't ask why.)  Came home, and Zoey was gone.
Family Farm and home had 25 pound bags of pet friendly salt  on sale for 9.99 (a 12 pound shaker is 8.99), so I bought 2 bags to put by the doors here at the apartments.  I worry about the dogs here, getting salt in their paws.

497Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:38 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Looks like today may be a nice day.  Will take Chipper for a walk later.  No other big plans.

498Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:48 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Today is Mary's birthday.  She would have been 75.
I hope to take Chipper for a walk later, and stop by Family Farm and Home to get some 'Paw Thaw' pet safe salt for the apartments here.

499Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:08 pm

margie52501

margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Good afternoon all. I just posted a dedication here for our little dog Sassy. Getting some Christmas cards sent out and not as many as we use to. Bought a book of stamps and that was 11 dollars. I remember when it was a lot less. Oh well. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday. Have to go to SIEDA tomorrow morning for food basket and gifts from churches in the local area. Signed up for energy assistance in Oct and so we get if we don't ask for help this year when it comes to lights or gas. Which we didn't . Did ask for help twice for our water bill which helped a lot.

Your Daily Activity - Page 10 2v2egez1dx6wY8w

500Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:34 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Hi Margie!  Hang in there.  Spring isn't that far away.

501Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:41 am

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I'll be heading out to dawn's later this morning, with a picture of her cat, Zoey.  It still hasn't returned.  It's been 5 days since it disappeared.
I have to get a Subway card yet, and my buying is done for this year.
Right now, I'm going to have a Meals on Wheels goulash dinner.

502Your Daily Activity - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Daily Activity Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:27 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Margie, It warms my heart that the churches do their
best to feed the less fortunate. A single female who,
lives in our trailer park gets so much food, she shares 
it with others who live here. She passes it along to me.
Knowing that we are blessed with enough, I pass it along
to others. There is so much food wasted in this country,
it's shameful and sad.

LFF, I hope Zoey has been found. Animals will venture 
outdoors if given the chance, just as toddlers will
Oh, I'm so glad you mentioned the "Paw Thaw" at 
Family Farm and Home. We have one nearby.

I went to Kohl's this morning to exchange a pair of jeans.
I had 30% off, bought two pair of my favorite jeans due
to weight loss and needing a size smaller. 
Both pair said "Classic Rise" which I like. 
I like my waistband at my waist, not my hipbones. Finally
found the correct size, measured the rise and waistband
to avoid another trip to exchange again!
I did laundry, a  of whites. Soon I will visit my doggie.

It's a beautiful day here. I hope it is where you are.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum