SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHOUT AROUND THE WORLD

A Tranquil Place Of Enjoyment

Happy Spring Shouters! (or Fall to our Australian friends)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets Chat in 2022

+5
nell
jackiehope
Glad E Olah
Windwalker
lightfootfan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

101Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:04 pm

Glad E Olah

*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Good evening Shouters.  It was a beautiful day today after a frost over the weekend.  I got a lot of things done today and grilled pork steak on the grill.  Aldi has good pork steak and the package had enough for two meals which made me pleased.

https://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/portal.htm

102Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:35 am

Windwalker

*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Another wonderful day to enjoy. I have one errand to run this afternoon. Currently we are at only 68F and overcast.

103Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:56 pm

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I got some of the bills paid today.....electric and cable not arrived yet so will get them later in the month.  

It is a nice day here with windows opened.  I am about to cook dinner.  Fried chicken and will use the left over pasta salad and will fry a zucchin.

John 3:16 (KJV)
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.

104Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:58 pm

margie52501

margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Today John and myself have been married 31 years come Oct 11th. We were married in a small church, just down the block from us. My folks couldn't attend the wedding and send me silk flowers, still have them. Both boys gave me away to John. Had a video tape of our most interesting wedding. Their were some funny things I will say. John's Aunt Edna make us a wedding cake and had the reception at home.

Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 2v2egez1dx6wY8w

105Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:16 pm

jackiehope

jackiehope
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Margie and John...Happy 31st Wedding Anniversary...

106Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:18 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Margie and John, Happy 31st Anniversary
and may you enjoy many more. GOD bless both of you.

Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Joyous-Mouse-2-300x252

107Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:10 am

Windwalker

Windwalker
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

A nice day starting out here at home. No real plans for the day.

108Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:21 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Well WindWalker, I now wonder just what your day did hold.
Not many posting today.
We're burning a stump out of the ground from the Colorado Blue Spruce that died. I am enjoying it because it stirs memories of evenings when Daddy and my brother Leo would burn a brush pile and our entire family would stand around watching. Sometimes a few eggs would be found where a hen had laid them.
We went to Sam's this morning. We chose two roasted chickens, one for today and one for tomorrow.
WE eat legs, thighs, package the breast meat and freeze it for two more meals.
Of course I also visited the little dog. Did I mention that I LOVE him?
Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Chucki12

109Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:37 am

jackiehope

jackiehope
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Getting ready for my weekly Church " Renew " group, followed by our weekly church " lunch club " then home for half hour before being car collected for our other village church " M.U " monthly ( Mothers Union ) group, we have a sing - a - long this month, i dont have a singing voice...

Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Butter10

110Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:56 am

Windwalker

Windwalker
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Today and tomorrow, and that will be the last of the treatments. Nothing like having to drive 30 each way every day for a week. No other plans for today.

111Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:23 am

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Sorry Windwalker but I missed your comments about treatment?  Just wondering what for.  Sending prayers your way.

I had my flu shot yesterday and today I feel sluggish but that is the reaction I get every year.  I will bounce back tomorrow probably.

I go to have the oil changed in my truck tomorrow.  Other than that no plans.  But plans have been known to change.

We didn't get much rain yesterday but was thankful for the 1/4 inch.  It is cooler now so rain makes it seem even cooler.

Have a great day everyone.  By the way Nell I like the picture!

112Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:13 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Glad, thank you. I believe I was a few years younger, maybe 3 or 4 younger.
Today, ATM to get some $$$, Metro (?) to pay a phone bill. Visit my doggie.
This evening listened to the debate between Michigan's present Gov. and the lady who is challenging Whitmer for the job. The present Gov. seems to forget that voters KNOW her actions during the past years.
Goodnight and GOD bless.

113Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:54 am

Windwalker

Windwalker
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Hi everyone!

Glad, I am having iron infusions. Done by IV and takes about an hour. Today is the last day. My iron was very low and caused me to be anemic and weak. I'm hoping it makes a good improvement. It takes a couple of weeks for results.

114Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:38 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

My goodness Windwalker, your iron must have been VERY low.
Years ago I went to give blood. The person who
checked my blood told me to go to a Pharmacist
and get over the counter iron medication. Iron was too low to give blood. I had been SO terribly tired,
I would climb stairs, sit down at the top and fall asleep.

115Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:58 am

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Sending prayers for you Windwalker.  Did they put you on a certain diet to help build up the iron or just the infusions?

116Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:26 am

jackiehope

jackiehope
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

My late Richard had a 1 & a half hour iron infusion due to his anemia just a few months before he died of his heart blockage..

117Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:59 pm

margie52501

margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Good afternoon all. My computer and Firefox are a big mess as of yesterday. Had to redo all my passwords and save them again. So much for pocket protect folks. I make end up redo Firefox again. Just wanted to say I'm here and it's chilly in Iowa. Had a bit of snow the other night believe it or not. Have a great weekend all.

118Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:32 pm

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Glad you made it in Magie......I replied a little bit ago to your facebook message.

119Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:06 pm

toetapping

toetapping
*FORUM OWNERS*

Been to the Mall to pick up my groceries and the wine shop for some beer as our weather is getting warmer.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Ball-05-june
http://nicetomeet.proboards.com

120Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:57 am

jackiehope

jackiehope
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Morning church in a couple of hours followed by our church 80th anniversary celebrations straight after in our next hall with a shared lunch..

121Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:39 am

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Hello to our Shouters!

Today is Church day and pastor is cooking for  us.  Soup and or Chili.  Looking forward to the fellowship after the service.

122Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:08 am

jackiehope

jackiehope
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Our church meal was a long table full of help yourself buffet, the tables had everything on it, then a selection of cheesecake - ginger cake - trifle, we were spoilt for choice, oh well, there goes my diet again..

123Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:05 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Diets deserve a break once in awhile.

124Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:08 am

Windwalker

Windwalker
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

No plans for today, working on a computer problem and finally got it corrected. It should be a really nice day, today.

125Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:00 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

WindWalker, how talented you are, working on your own computer. Of course LFF does also.
I figure if I can turn it on and use it without messing anything up, then turn it off, hey, I'm not totally brainless.
I honestly cannot recall any useful thing I did today.
I did spend time with my dog who lives at my son's place. (LOL Son's words, not mine.
I went to the $$ TREE. I met a young mother who surprisingly has the same thoughts and feelings of what our country is foisting off on us.
I chose a few items, counted out singles to pay, Cashier said total of this much. Once more I had added up $$, not $1.25. I said, "After shopping for years at $$ store I just can't get used to $1.25." The lady behind me said, "Neither can I." which made me feel much better.
Now I remember! WE went to Walmart to finish spending my $50.00 OTC card. I don't like the thought of leaving $$ that do not roll over to the next 3 months.
Blessings to everyone.

126Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:52 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Hi all!  Been gone a few days.  Saturday morning, I was over at Michelle's when, Michell tells me, I was sweating profusely, looked up at the ceiling, said "Oh my head!", plopped my head on the table, and went silent.  She told me "Michael, quit joking!  Come on!  Really!  You're scaring me!"  She pushed at me, saw how white my face was.  Then, she called 9 1 1, told the operator "I think my boyfriend's had a stroke!"  The operator told her to check my breathing and pulse- there was nothing.  The operator said an ambulance was on the way, and talked Michelle through CPR.  She got breathing and a pulse.  Then the paramedics came in.  I regained some of my senses and talked to the paramedics.  They took me to the hospital, and that's where I've been for 3 days.  MRI and heart scan showed nothing, and I've been fine, so they sent me home today with changes in my meds, an appointment with my family doctor, and said occupational therapy will be calling me this week.  Of course, they suggested dietary changes and such.
Michelle suggested it may have been a TIA, which both our Dad's had experienced.
I think Michelle and I are a lot closer now.

Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Ezb3oiYLets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Eh91MZ2

127Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:31 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

That is a bit different than the TIAs I witnessed.
Perhaps the TIAs I witnessed were much milder?
Did the medical folks at the hospital mention a TIA?
You have been through more trauma lately than the
average person and your health wasn't top notch before.
May I suggest that, if offered, you take advantage of some counseling? You know you're a rather emotional person and life hasn't been a joy ride lately.
:pray:

128Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:39 pm

lightfootfan

lightfootfan
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

That's right nell.  I did have an appointment with a psychiatrist coming up in january

Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Ezb3oiYLets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Eh91MZ2

129Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:55 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

You're intelligent. I think it's wise to take assistance
from people who have learned how to offer help and how to teach us how to reach deep within for self-help.
My prayer is that the good LORD will bless you with the path which will lead you to physical and emotional health.

130Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:25 am

jackiehope

jackiehope
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

LFF...
... i have been wondering where you was, not of course thinking of inside a hospital but, glad you have been checked over and let out...

I am soon being community bus ( for the elderly and disabled ) collected to be taken a tad further out to a village church get together - lunch club, i am usually the only person on this mini-bus.....This will be my second visit to them, and this is the place where last time they sat me next to the lovely lady who was 105 years old..not sure she is 105 now or 106, as she had her next birthday the week following my previous visit a month ago..

131Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:52 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

OH Jackie, just knowing someone of 105 years is amazing. Does this lady still have her thinking ability?
In my days as Home Health Aide I had the blessing of caring for a lady of 99 years. She was losing her eyesight, her hearing, needed help into a wheelchair. She decided she didn't wish to stay here in her condition and stopped eating or taking in fluids. Her daughter, with whom she lived, respected her wishes and she slipped away. A few years later I began doing ironing and such for another of her daughters. Helen was such a joy. Then one Friday she didn't call me to iron. Didn't answer the phone. I called the Senior building where she lived. They told me she had fallen. Finally I learned that she was in a Respite Care, my daughter and GR.daughter went there to see her. Some of her family were there, waiting for her final hours. The following day was to be her 101 birthday.
Later I called and was told the family had gone home. I asked if I might spend the night sitting with her. My daughter and Gr.daughter stayed until after midnight so we could sing Happy Birthday. Helen couldn't speak, but she respond enough that we knew she heard us.
I continued to sit by her, holding her hand until she took her final breath. I could tell she knew I was there. I loved her and couldn't let her die alone. r2

132Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:47 pm

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

That is awesome Jackie!

Hope today finds all Shouters well.  It was a trying day for me.

Took grandson for his evaulation appointment and we were in that office for over 2 hours!  Such questions!  I was allowed in the room with him but he had to answer his own questions.  He was so fidgety but that is because of the medicine they have him on.  It is so sad for a young man of 24 with a college degree not to be able to function in life.  

Afterward we went to eat Chinese.....his favorite thing to do......then he helped me with groceries.  The shelves are becoming more and more bare again and what is there goes up in price each time  I shop!

133Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:18 am

jackiehope

jackiehope
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

GladEOlah...
...just confirming the lady is 106 now, she is brilliant for her age and one would never guess her age, easy to knock off 15 - 20 years...she still holds a conversation and looks good...

134Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:25 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Glad, :pray: for your gr.son. I believe it hurts more when our gr.children suffer than our children. NO! I suffer as deeply if it's a son, a daughter, a gr.son or Gr.daughter. You're making his life a happier place and I know he appreciates your every effort.

Jackie, your 106 year aged friend sounds like my dear Mom in law. She was still mentally sharp, a very attractive woman and loved life even at 99 years of age. Sadly she fell breaking a hip. Surgery went well. A nurse gave pain medication TOO soon. Mom went into a ? deep sleep? a coma? they put her on life support. Her children decided she wouldn't like being on life support. They told us to leave the room while they removed support and they said it would be about 15 minutes. They left the room. I refused, saying I would not leave her. She continued to breathe. Myself, my daughter and her two children stayed at her bedside each night for 3 nights. The 3rd morning I told her goodbye, told my daughter we won't see her again. That morning she stopped breathing. (We were SO thankful we had stayed with her until the end.)

135Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:29 pm

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Joyous what a heartbreaking memory!

Today I am trying to get use to the colder temps.  After lunch I went out in the sunshine and picked up the blue coffee jugs that had been around some of the plants which the frost got.  Stacked them on a pole.  Then came in and took a nap.  Did dishes then made a pumpkin pie which is about 10 mins from taking out of the oven.

It is almost 5:30 and won't be long until dark.   The sun is going down fast and so is them temp but we did get up to almost 60 today.

136Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:53 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

The leaves have been absolutely awesome this Autumn.
Now they're almost all on the ground. I dread Winter.
Cold is good for killing pests, but I freeze.
Glad we made something you might like. It's on YouTube.
Mexican Cornbread. The recipe is on You Tube, the young lady makes it while we watch. I really like it and the recipe made enough for two days for us.

137Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:51 am

Windwalker

Windwalker
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

A chilly 33F this morning. I think I'll drink my coffee inside.

138Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:21 am

2Anne

2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

It’s 14 C here and good for late October but it’s been raining hard.
Came back from Spain on Tuesday and had a wonderful time there. Miss it so much.
Got home and found there had been an electric cut and it had shorted a circuit to the fridge freezers, which were full of rotting food and moulds. Packed off four black sacks of food and had to clean two fridges out of moulds, took an hour with us both working. Lost about £250 of food and no point claiming as insurance excess is £200. Not a very good homecoming!😒
My cousin visited with her husband yesterday, they are great company and we had a lovely time, they are such fun. We went for an Indian meal and it was very good.
Have to get used to normal living again sadly.

139Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:40 pm

toetapping

toetapping
*FORUM OWNERS*

Looking forward to going to exercise classes today.

Everyone have a good day.

140Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:26 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

WindWalker, it was chilly here this morning also.
Early afternoon we had a quick snowfall which
melted as it fell, still a reminder that Winter IS
upon us.

2Anne, I am SO, SO sorry that food loss happened just when you had such a wonderful vacation.
I believe there is some thing ama jig one can get to back up the power supply. Too late/ I know.

Toetapping, I hope your day was good.

Last edited by nell on Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To correct sentence formation.)

141Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:38 pm

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Sorry about the freezers and frigs 2Anne!

Today was not a good day for me.  Had a touch of stomach flu or something I ate did not agree with me.  Been lying around most of the day.  Feeling some better and English hot tea is wonderful right now!

142Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:29 am

2Anne

2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Thanks for sympathy Nell and Glad. Hope your tummy has settled down Glad, tea is a great panacea for all things. I run on numerous cuppas!

143Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:04 am

Windwalker

Windwalker
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

No more grass to mow for the rest of the year! I can concentrate on the house, and get a head start on Spring cleaning.

144Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:27 pm

Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Doing much better today and been out to buy more tea.....didn't realize I was almost out of teabags.

It is warm today = warm enough to have a south window open.  Nice to air out the house.

Been working in kitchen some today.....cleaning out some cabinets.

145Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:41 pm

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Glad, do you ever grow your own herbs for drying
and making tea?
We grow Borage and also Mint. I dry both , store each one in a glass jar for tea in Winter. Borage is good for sinus problems. Mint? Very good with some honey and maybe lemon added.
I began weeding an Asparagus bed , hoping it will produce next year. I got about a third done. Weeds are a royal pain.

146Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:41 am

Windwalker

Windwalker
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

The sun is just rising above the trees. We have 47F and due for a warm up in the next few days.

147Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:32 am

nell

nell
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

SE Michigan: Earlier it was rather cold outside. With the sun shining down and morning speeding past, this promises to be a rather nice day.
I picked the last of the Climbing beans/4 total. I saved a few dried for planting in 2023. Praying they grow.
Did any of you read about the protesters in Germany who glued their hands to ? I think the floor of a business? At closing time the owners/employees turned off the heat, lights, AND locked the building, leaving the protesters still glued AND no ability to use bathroom facilities. I say, if you believe in what you're doing, wear Depends!

148Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:52 am

2Anne

2Anne
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

We are having a lot of trouble with protestors. The stupid police here have a hands off approach and they are glueing themselves to roads and motorways. They closed an important bridge by climbing up it and two women were killed in an accident they caused in London. The Germans did the right thing, they are a menace and most don’t work and live on state benefits.

149Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:54 pm

toetapping

toetapping
*FORUM OWNERS*

Pouring with rain so will  be staying indoors today.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

150Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:12 pm

margie52501

margie52501
*FORUM OWNERS*

Good evening all. Sorry for your food loss Anna. Plus all the trouble in the UK.Windwalker I hope you're feeling better now? Also you to LLF. Today the weather is very warm here in Iowa and we're in a drought situation here. But suppose to have rain starting next week and we need it. Sad news John was suppose to have cataract surgery on Oct 26th and Nov 16 but because of his heart and regular doctor will have to wait till next year. All schedules are fulled up. Today my oldest son Chris turned 47 years old. He is my California kid you could say. I posted about him on Facebook and we chatted on the phone to. Haven't seen him since Labor Day weekend when he went to the lake with Jason his other brother who has the boat. Hope to see him around the holidays. Chris lives in Marshalltown and Jason lives here in town. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

151Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:28 am

Windwalker

Windwalker
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

I'm feeling great this morning. I think leaving them overnight in a closed building is what they needed. You don't get to glue and unglue yourself to a floor on a schedule.

152Lets Chat in 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Chat in 2022 Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:21 pm

jackiehope

jackiehope
*WRITER*
*WRITER*

Been heavy rain thunder and lightening morning and evening with a tad of dry and sun middle of the day...
My car lift friend decided to not risk church so with my agreement we both stayed in our own homes and watched the service live, only going to our church " solos " later when it was dry and sunny but, wow, was it pouring, thunder and lightening when we left...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum